Chapter Seventy-Two *Smut*

The kiss progressed into making out soon after. I had my legs wrapped around his waist, sitting on top of his lap. "This is amazing." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded and started kissing his neck. His breathing started to get heavy. I continued kissing his neck until he took control and turned me over onto the couch.

He practically ripped off my pants. He later took my shirt off leaving me in just a bra. He was almost fully clothed, without his shirt.

He started to nibble on the side of my neck and moved down to my legs, kissing the inside of my thighs. I moaned loudly when he gave me a hot wet kiss right where I needed it the most. "So much better than Chuck." I blurted out. I could barely catch my breath.

He took off his pants and inserted his dick into me. It wasn't as big as Dean's but it was large.

He growled as he penetrated. It was hot. I whined as he rammed into me over and over again. "I gotta.." He said soon after. "Me too." We both released our fluids all over his grandma's couch. She isn't going to be happy.

"We made a mess." I giggled.

"It was totally worth it." He whispered into my ear.

He was holding me in his arms on the couch. "When are they coming?" I asked so we had time to clean up and get dressed.

"What time is it?!" He jumped up and checked the clock. "Ahh she said she would be home at 5:00. So five minutes." He started handing me my clothes.

We both got dressed and started cleaning up the mess until the door opened. He pretty much pushed me into the closet and told me to be quiet.

"Hello pumpkin." She said in an old lady voice.

"Hi granny." He answered back. I couldn't help but laugh. I had to cover my mouth.

"Oh my goodness, what's this mess Aaron? On my sofa!" She yelled.

"Um.. uh" he stuttered a few times. "I was sleeping and when I had a woke up, it was like that. Um wet dream?"

"I don't need to know. Just clean it up." She interrupted him and walked off into some other room.

I was dying, I literally couldn't breath because he had to tell his grandma that he had a wet dream. I feel really bad but then again I don't.