Chapter ninety-three

When I woke up, I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and started to get ready. My mom kept me up late, lecturing me.

After I finished getting ready, I remembered how Dean said he was coming. Aaron never complained or said anything about it. Weird.

I decided to meet up with emily and Harry at Emily's house to tell them about the little thingy growing inside me. They will freak out.

"Oh my gosh, she's alive." Harry joked.

"I know, we haven't seen you in forever." Emily said. "Where have you been?"

It's nice to hang out with them again. "My mom got back, things happened."

"Wow? She barely got back?" She asked.

"Yea." I sighed.

"And what things have happened?" Harry asked.

"I'm just going to say it." I get up. "I'm pregnant."

"No, Alex." Harry moved his hair out of his face. "Seriously?" Emily didn't say anything.

"Yeah." I said plainly.

"How long have you known?!" Emily asked.

"It hasn't been that long, like since Harry's sleepover." I answered.

"That was a while ago? Does Aaron know?" She questioned.

"Yeah." I try not to show any emotion about it. "It might now be Aaron's."

"What do you mean?" She asked. "Dean's baby?"

"Sort of."

"What do you mean sort of?" Harry asks.

"Maybe Chucks.." I shake my head.

Harry stands. "You slept with that thing?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I say.

"Okay, whatever." Emily says.

We finished discussing it later on. Their reactions weren't as bad as I thought they would be. I'm kind of happy I got it off my chest.