Chapter Fifty

"Oh what did he do this time?" He asked. I covered my face with my hands, groaning.

"Nothing." I muttered.

"You call that nothing?!" Dean yelled.

"You can't let him touch you like that." Harry added.

"Wait, what the fuck did he do?" Sam said as his voice got angrier.

"Nothing." I snapped, looking at Dean.

Dean rolled his eyes and sneered at Chuck. "Stop saying it's nothing, unless you liked being touched by him?" His voice got weak.

"I don't like it!" I denied.

"Then stop defending him and actually do something about it!" He yelled.

"I'm not defending him!" I moved closer to Dean.

"Yes you are!" He yelled back.

"You're being an ass." I rolled my eyes, placing my hands on my hips.

"I am not! It's not my fault you enjoy Chuck touching you everywhere!" He blurted out.

"I don't!" I yelled, covering my face with my hands, trying to cover the tears falling down my cheeks.

Sam got in front of me, shoving Dean away. "Don't ever talk to her like that, I'll kick your ass." Sam huffed angrily. "And you," he pointed to Chuck, "If you ever touch her against her will again, you will wish your mother wouldn't have spread her legs!"

"Fine, I won't touch her unless she tells me to. And I know she will." He smirked.