Chapter eighty-one

I shrugged, acting like it wasn't a big deal. "Nothing that bad."

"If it made you feel unsafe, it's bad." He grabbed my hand. "Just tell me."

"He was drunk and I had just gotten out of the shower." I started.

"Oh my god, what happened?" He asked.

"He basically started kissing me and I didn't want him to. He just wouldn't let go of me." I pulled my hand away and crossed my arms again. "That's all."

"Fucking dick.." He scoffed. "Did he-"

"No." I interrupted him.

"Well I was going to say did he hurt you but that's nice to know."

"I slapped him, he slapped me back. He just bruised my leg when he was trying to hold me down."

"I hate that asshole!" He clenched his fists. "I want to hit him so bad!"

"Dean, Sam and Harry all took a swing at him at least once or more for it."

"I wish I could've been there to protect you."

"It's okay."

"I will always protect you, from now on."

I said thanks by kissing his lips softly. He smiled into the kiss and picked me up, sitting me down onto my bed. He climbed on top of me, leaving an inch between both of our chests.

"I love you." I blurted out. "Sorry-"

He stopped me by pushing his soft lips onto mine leaving me wanting more. "Don't say anything. Alex, I love you too."