Chapter eighty-seven

Aaron ended up spending the night at my place but then had to leave early in the morning because his grandma wanted him home.

I know I still have to tell Chuck and Dean but I'm scared. Aaron wanted me to wait for him to tell them but I wanted to do it on my own. Oh my god. What about Sam, I have to tell him. Fuck. He's going to strangle Dean.

I dial Dean's number first. No response. I try Chuck.

Chuck: "Hello?"

Me: "Hi.. Chuck."

Chuck: "Thank god it's you, I'm so sorry for what happened. My dad grounded me, so I wasn't allowed to leave the house to apologize."

Me: "I'm not worried about that right now?"

Chuck: "Uh, what's going on?"

Me: "I have to tell you something."

Chuck: "What is it?"

Me: "I'm pregnant."

Chuck: "Holy fuck, I'm coming over."

Me: "Chuck wai-" He hung up the phone.

About five minutes later I hear a knock on my back door. I groan and let him in. "Hi."

"What the fuck do you mean you're pregnant?" He asks as we go upstairs and into my room.

"I haven't gotten my period-"

"Ew, yuck." He interrupts.

I roll my eyes. "And I took multiple tests."

He grabs my hand and pulls me into my bathroom. "Grab a stick and pee on one."

"What the fuck?" I question. "You don't believe me?"

"Keep the door open." He crosses his arms.

I give him a 'are you serious' look and he nods. He's literally going to make me pee on a stick in front of him. "Privacy?" I say.

"I've seen and tasted every inch of you." He smirks.

"Gross, Chuck." I groan loudly. "Don't talk about it."

He chuckles. "Do it."

"Fine." I say.

I pull open the cabinet harshly and grab a test. I slam the cabinet shut afterwards.

After the five minutes were up we both looked at it. It was positive. "Told you." I roll my eyes.