Chapter Seventeen

"He probably just wants you to fuck you, you don't want a guy like that, Alex." Chuck said while pausing the movie. I looked at him meanly.

"Wow, thanks. I feel so special" I said back sarcastically.

"I'm just saying you don't want someone who's just going to use you." he said.

"I know, Chuck" I said back while pushing him. He pretended like I pushed him off the bed.

"Ow! You're so mean!" he yelled.

"You faker!" I yelled back while pulling him back on the bed.

"No, but you seriously deserve someone better." he said while getting back on the bed.

"You don't even know him." I said back.

"Alex, he's 19! You're 16, why would he want a child?" He asked.

"You're an ass, Chuck." I said while getting off the bed and walking into his bathroom. He followed me and waited outside the now locked door. He started knocking.

"Come on, Alex, you know it's true." He said.

"I'm ready to leave." I said back. 

"Don't leave. Please." He said.

"I am because you want to hate on every guy I've ever liked." I yelled. I noticed some of the stuff I was saying didn't even make sense. I'm just a little too sensitive.

"Because none of them are good enough for you." He said.

I opened the door and went back and sat down on his bed. I unpaused the movie and continued watching. He sat next to me and wiped one of the tears off my face. I just ignored him.

He got up. "Can we please just forget about this?" He asked. I didn't answer. "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE?! He begged while hugging me.

"Fine, fine." I yelled, smiling.

"Okay so guess what?" I said.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"I found a girl for you." I said while giggling.

He was already begging me to give him a name but I wouldn't tell him until he would agree to buy me ice cream. We needed to go to the store to get ice cream.

"Now tell me" he said while handing me the ice cream.

"Okay fine I'll tell you." I said back while shoving ice cream in my mouth.