Chapter Twenty-Nine

After a few hours of talking to Dean in bed, he finally let me get up. I made waffles for both of us, still waiting for him to come down. I left the remote on the table. Dean finally came down, shirtless. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

"Why you gotta do this to me?" I asked, looking down at his abs.

"Do what?" He asked, confused.

"This." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder moving it all the way down to the top of his pants.

"Oh, sorry I'm just that sexy." He teased.

I laughed, sitting down in the chair across from Dean's. I know him so well. The first thing he did was turn on the TV. I smiled and started eating, he did too.

—-

He got on my bed, motioning for me to come here. I went and got on top of him, starting to kiss his neck and making sure that I left marks. I stopped and pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. His eyes lid up but I continued kiss him.

"I guess you had some fun while I was gone, hopefully it wasn't just in bed." My mom said in a stern voice.

I turned my head and saw my mom, she looked pissed. I put my arms around myself, trying to cover up. Dean grabbed a pillow, putting it over my chest. I got off of him.

"No um-" I said stuttering, not knowing what I was going to say.

"Dean it's time for you to leave." She said, walking out of my room.

I got up and put on my shirt. Dean did to. He put his arms around me, then kissed my fore head. I looked up and tried to smile. We both knew I was going to get in trouble. He was probably thinking, this is what happens when I date a child. He's probably going to break up with me.

"Bye." I said, pressing my lips on his before he leaves. Then I walked him out.