Chapter seventy-nine

"You're going to leave.." I said.

"Alex, don't lie to me." He said plainly.

"I still have feelings for Dean." I blurted out. Well, he wanted to know.

His tone got low. "You haven't talked to him in at least a month, he hasn't even tried to contact you. Stop me if I'm wrong but I think you should move on."

I rolled my eyes. "This is why I didn't tell you in the beginning. I knew you would be mad." I sighed. "I can't help it. He was my first everything."

"I'm not mad." He said plainly, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes you are." I raised my eyebrows.

"I can never be mad at you." He looked at me with his beautiful blue-grey eyes.

I pressed my lips softly on his. "Bye." I whispered into his ear then getting out of his truck.

After he drove off, I went next door. Chucks dad answered the door. "Hi Alex, how are you." He said in a friendly voice. "Come in."

"I'm good, thank you." I smiled, walking into his house. "Is Chuck home?"

"Yes, he's in his room." He gave me an uneasy look.

"Is he okay?" I whispered.

"He's been different lately. Just warning you. Maybe you can make him better."

I nodded and headed upstairs. I opened Chucks door and there he was.

"Hey.." I said as I walked in.

I got up and looked at me. "Hi." He seemed kind of startled.

"How come you weren't at school?" I sat down on his bed.

"I wasn't in the mood." He said plainly.

"Are you okay, Chuck?" I ask.

He nods. "You look hot."

"Uh okay?" He hasn't acted like this in so long.

"Did you come for round two?" He asks, referring to sex.

"No." I roll my eyes. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay. I care about you."

"Well I'm good." He sat back down. "You can go."

"Obviously you're not good." I stood in front of him. "Seriously, what happened?"

"Nothing, love." He said pulling me onto his lap.

"Chuck, stop it." I pushed him back so I could get up. "What the hell?"

"How about we take off that shirt." He said as he got up and tried to pull my shirt up, over my head.

I slapped him across the face. "Sit the fuck down. Don't fucking talk to me, ever." I stormed off. Chucks dad saw me leaving.

"What happened?" He asked, concerned.

"Your son is a little pervert. He's either drunk or high." I said quickly. I wanted to get out of this house.

"I'm so sorry." He opened the door to let me out.

"Get him drug tested." I said as I walked off.

I got home and went straight to bed. I didn't bother checking my phone because I didn't want to see any messages from Chuck.