Chapter Twelve

I stared back at him for a few seconds, only thinking about one thing.

"Like how?" I asked making sure we were on the same page.

"Like this.." He said while he moved closer to me. He unbuttoned my shirt and stopped at the bottom of my bra.

He looked back at me and waited for my reaction and I nodded my head, silently signalling that it was okay for him to continue.

"Wait..." he said while taking off his jacket and putting it over the camera in the elevator.

"Good idea." I looked down shyly at my pink bra.

"Pink...?" He tried to hold in his laugh.

"Uh, shut up!" I covered my face in embarrassment.

"That's very pink." he said while looking at it again.

"I know." I could feel my face burning up.

"Your face is red." he said while lifting my chin up to make me look at him.

"I know." I said back. He took both of his hands and started unbuttoning the rest of my shirt.

I watched him until he finished. He put both hands on the sides of my torso and pulled me closer. He started kissing my lips passionately. At first it was just my lips, then he went down to kissing my neck.

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster as he continued. His soft wet kisses on my neck is probably the best thing I have ever felt. Suddenly he stopped, I was kinda disappointed that he did. My heart slowed down.

I tried moving closer to him, being me, I tripped over his shoe and fell down.

"Fuck." I said in pain.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sitting down in front of me.

"Yes I'm fine, I'm so stupid" I said. He could tell I was embarrassed.

I was sitting down with my legs out in front of me. He moved closer to me on his knees and hands out between my arm, leaning over, about two inches from my lips.

He leaned in and kissed me again. We kissed for about 3 minutes, until Dean moved his hands from next to me. Just sitting on his knees and feet, he took off his shirt. I stared his at chest then put my hand on his shoulder, moving it down towards his pants.

He watched me move my hand to his pants and looked at me with a unsure look.