Chapter one hundred one

By the time the movies over, everyone's asleep. It was cute watching them sleep. My mom decided to let them stay instead of making them go home.

I cuddled up next to Aaron all night. Whenever he would wake up in the middle of the night, he would kiss me. It was adorable and sweet.

When I woke up, I was in the middle of Chuck and Dean. "Ah." I choked, getting up.

"What's wrong, baby." Chuck whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "Where's Aaron?" I ask them.

Dean sat up. "He went to go pick up breakfast for everyone." He says to me.

I nod and run up to my room. I try to make myself look less horrible. Chuck comes in my room while I'm changing. "Out, Chuck." I whine.

He slowly walks out as someone comes in. "What?!" I raise my voice.

"It's me, Alex." Aaron says softly, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I smile and turn around, pressing my lips on his. "I love you." I calm down.

We continue to kiss until we get interrupted again. "Alex!" My mom calls.

We both go downstairs. "Yeah?" I ask, seeing what she wants.

She gives me a look. "It's time for everyone to go home."

---

My mom didn't let anyone except Emily come over for almost five weeks. It was ridiculous. The only time I got to see anyone was my prenatal visits. She says she doesn't like my guy friends.

I argue with her all the time about it. She says that all of them have crushes on me and I shouldn't do that to people. Well except Harry. She doesn't trust my guy friends anymore.

I don't know why, they're good guys. They all come to each doctors appointment and call to see how I'm doing. It's really sweet.

I feel bad of making two of the guys do this for nothing. We won't know until the baby's born. It really sucks. I wish I could just save so much time.