Chapter eighty-nine

A/N
This story will be coming to an end soon, so check out my new book. Its called Magnetism. It has a different storyline than this one.

I told my mom over the phone since she was out of town. She freaked out and told me she was coming home right now.

I still haven't told Dean. Aaron wants me to wait until I get checked out by a doctor but I think I'm just going to tell him. I mean it is my body. And my decision.

---

My mom walked through the door but she wasn't alone. There was a man with her. They came into the living room, where I was.

The guy wrapped his arm around my mom. I got disgusted. "Um, who is this?" I asked.

"Alex, this is my friend." She looked hopeful. "Mark."

He stuck out his hand for me to shake. I ignored it. "Just a friend." I looked at his hand on her hip.

"Boyfriend." She corrected.

So she left me for months to go be with her boyfriend? What the fuck?

"So, were you even there for work?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "I don't need you to interrogate me, Alex." She scoffed. "You're the one that's pregnant right now."

"Sorry." I muttered. "You left me to go be with him."

"Can we talk about this later?" She asked.

"Fine." I crossed my arms.

"We need to talk about the situation." She looked over towards her room. Trying to tell me to go there.

"Bye Mark." I walked off, into her room.

I could here them talking.

"She seems sweet." Mark chuckled.

"She really is." My mom said softly. "I'm sorry."

"No, everything is okay." He said.

"Okay, I will be right back." She said.

I pretended like I wasn't listening to her conversation when she walked in.

She shut the door. "How did this happen?"