Chapter Fifteen

Alex's pov:

He looked at me with a serious face after. I could tell he was waiting for me to say something.

"Okay! Fine, you're right! It hurt, okay." I raised my voice slightly as I got up and stood on the opposite side of the elevator.

He gave an upset look. I crossed my arms and looked away.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"It's not your fault." I whispered back. He grabbed my clothes and handed it to me. I was kinda mad that he didn't do anything else after that.

"So that's it?" I ask while grabbing my clothes from him.

"I.. ugh.. I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry." He said while turning away from me.

"I didn't want to stop." I said while walking over to him, two inches from his body.

"I don't want to hurt you.. Okay?!" He yelled as he stared at me with his perfect eyes.

"Whatever." I said while putting my clothes on. I didn't look at Dean for the rest of the time in the elevator. He didn't look at me until the elevator dropped a couple feet.

I screamed and fell to the ground.

"Holy shit." He cussed while picking me up. He was now holding me close to him.

"Let go of me!" I moved away from him and pushed the emergency button.

"The elevator might fall." He warned while holding his hands out.

"Oh really? You don't say, Captain Obvious?" I said sarcastically while moving away from his arms. He laughed at how stupid our arguing was. I couldn't help but laugh too, while crossing my arms still trying to be mad.

"See, there's a smile." He hugged me.

"Are you ever going to touch me again?" I asked while looking up at him.

"I am touching you." he said while rubbing my arm.

"You know what I mean."

"I don't know."

"You don't know about what? If you even want to? If you still like me? If you still want me? Like what?"

"I don't know if it will hurt you."

"It was my first time, that's probably why it hurt. I don't think it will hurt again."

"And what if it does? I'm going to feel guilty!"

"If this is your excuse for you not wanting me anymore, it's a bad one."

"I just said I-" His sentence got interrupted when the doors opened.