Chapter sixty-one

I woke up pretty early the next morning. Around 6:15 ish. I got up and put on my swim suit. I lay back down next to Dean. He rolls over, wrapping his arms around me. He wakes up around 8:00 and let's me know by kissing my shoulder.

"Morning." He smiles as I turn towards him.

I kiss the top of his chest to his lips. He looks at me with his shiny green eyes as he pulls my body to his. I notice every single detail of him. The way his face is structured. The emerald green color of his eyes. The softness of his lips. His perfect nose. Everything.

"I love you." He pressed a warm kiss onto my lips. "I don't deserve you." He sighs.

"What are you talking about? I love you so much." I whisper into his ear.

"I know but I'm.. we are going to have to leave soon. For our show. We as in Sam and I." He said softly as he waited for my reaction.

"I forgot about that." I cried a little inside. "What about us?"

"I don't want you to lose any experiences." He looked at me with a serious face. "I want you to have fun, make mistakes, fall in love.."

"I'm already in love, Dean." Tears started trickling down my cheeks.

"Alex, with guys your age." He wiped the tears off my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I don't want another guy, I want you." I say quietly.

"We have to leave tomorrow.." He looked away.

"Dean, please?" I begged.

"I can't be selfish and take this away from you."

We spent the rest of the day together until we had to pack up and leave. The drive back was harder than the drive here for so many reasons. Going back meant that I had to let go of Dean and Sam. It meant I wouldn't see them for a very long time. It meant I would be alone.