Chapter Forty-Six

I searched through the refrigerator, looking for something to eat. "I'm hungry." I complained, I continued to search.

"Maybe if you wouldn't have thrown your food away you wouldn't be so hungry." Sam rolled his eyes, taking a bite into his hamburger.

"Oops, I'm sorry that I had to hear Harry deflowering Emily." I sat down next to him, rubbing my eyes.

"She thinks that I can fuck her harder than Harry." He smirked.

"Don't speak of it!" I hushed him.

Dean walked in a minute before, enough time to know what Sam and I were talking about. "No you couldn't, your last girlfriend always complained about your limp penis." Dean interrupted our conversation, ignoring me.

"I really hope that's a joke." I covered my ears.

"That's what I said when she told me." Dean laughed, sitting down across from Sam.

"I do not!" Sam snapped.

"Enough about your baby dick! Someone change the subject." I raised my voice.

"I do not have a baby dick." Sam glared at him. Harry and his topless body walked in awkwardly.

"Oh I didn't know you weirdos were here," he paused, "What are you people talking about?"

"Sam's defective penis." Dean blurted out.

"It's not defective!" Sam cried out.

"Why are you talking about dicks?" Harry asked, confused.

"Because you and Emily are loud as fuck in bed." Sam put his head on the table.

"Ah, what did you hear?!" Harry squealed.