Chapter seventy-eight

"Get back here." I called.

He sat back down. "She said I need to control my urges." He started to get embarrassed. He had a cute smile on his face.

I continued to laugh. "Aw Aaron, next time control yourself." I teased.

"Excuse me?" He joked. "I believe some of it was you."

"Okay, fine that's enough." I covered my face in embarrassment.

Emily and Harry looked at each other. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She said to us.

"Nothing, nothing." We both said at the same time.

"You guys disgust me." She rolled her eyes.

"You just said we were adorable earlier." Aaron laughed. His laugh is so cute.

"Well not anymore." She sassed.

"It's okay babe, they aren't worth it." Harry added, putting his arm around her.

"You're just jealous." I smiled.

"Hah jealous of what?" Emily asked sarcastically.

"Jealous of all this." Aaron said as he kissed my cheek.

Emily pretended to throw up. "Gross."

A man came and brought us our food. We spent the rest of the time eating while Harry and Aaron were bragging about how amazing we are to each other. It was sweet.

"Emily, I have a job for you.. But it blows." Harry winked, looking over at Emily.

"Wow so romantic, Harry." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm just playing with you." He smiled nervously. "I love you."

"I'm leaving this place." She said. "Do you want to come, Harry."

"Bye guys." Harry said. Emily waved and they both left.

"Harry is always charming" I joked. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go." He said.

We both walked out and got into his truck. He pulled out and started to drive towards my house. "What's on your mind, beautiful?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

I shrugged. "I'm just worried about the future."

"What's wrong with the future?" He asked.

"You're leaving me." I said softly.

"Baby, don't worry about that. I'll figure it out." We got to my house. "Is that all?"

"Yeah, I'm just scared." I breathed.

"Everything will be okay." He smiled. I didn't want to leave, I want to stay right here and hold his hand. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." I said softly.

"What's the real reason you don't want to be my girlfriend?" He asked as nicely as possible.