Chapter Sixty-Seven

Chuck looked annoyed and disappointed at the same time. "Fine, put him on speaker." He finally agreed.

"You're already so jealous." I laughed.

"It's only because I like you a lot." He sighed as he wrapped his around me waste from behind.

I clicked on Dean's contact. Chuck groaned when he saw the hearts by his name. "Hush." I smiled to myself.

I pushed call and waited for him to answer. "Hello?" Dean answered over the phone.

"Hey."

"How are you?"

"Okay.. Why did you want me to call you?"

"Alex, I love you."

I immediately hung up the phone. I could feel my eyes fill up with water. I didn't want to look at Chuck. I just stared down at my feet. Chuck didn't say anything, he just continued to hug me.

"I understand if you want to go back with him." His voice got soft.

"Chuck.." I started.

"I know you love him, it's okay. We weren't real. You were just trying to get back at him for leaving." He interrupted.

"But I wasn't, I like you." I turned towards him.

"But you love him." He said as he waited for me to say something but nothing could come out. "I was just trying to get into your pants. I'm sorry. I just had to know what it was like with you. Don't get me wrong, you're great and all but I just wanted to have sex with you. That's it. No commitment."

Chucks pov:

The look on her face when I told her that made me want to stab myself. She was so upset, I could see it in her eyes. But I had to say that. She wouldn't be happy with me.

She has to get over me and move on. She loves Dean, not me. I just want her to be happy now.

I looked down into her eyes and waited for her to say something. Tears came down her cheeks as she began. "But why?" She asked me.

I had no real answer just a lie to push her away. "You're hot." I shrugged.

She just looked at me with her swollen teary brown eyes. I felt so bad. It's Un-describable.