Chapter Five

Sam and I started arguing about how he didn't know she was my friend and all of this other bullshit. At this point I didn't want anything to do with him. He left me to cool off.

I went to my room in tears. I decided to take a nap and calm down. Later I woke up to the sound of ringing and banging. It was the front door. I opened to door slightly while looking out to see who it was. It was Dean.

"Hey." I said softly trying to hide my tears.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked while pushing the door a little more open to see my face.

"Um, what are you doing here?" I asked, tears still falling from my cheeks.

"I wanted to talk to you." he answered.

"Okay start talking." I said while pulling open the door, letting him in.

"Sam is kind of an ass like that.. He doesn't think about how people would feel when he does things. And he didn't think she was a virgin."

"Why are you defending him?"

"Because he's my friend."

"So..?"

"So, he really wants to have a relationship with his little sister."

"Well he's an asshole."

"I know.. but give him another chance."

"Fine, as long as he agrees to give me a sincere apology."

"Wow, you're very determined."

"I know, I can't help it."

"It's a good thing."

"Thanks." I said quietly. I know it was just a compliment, but I don't know what it is about him. His voice, his hair, his eyes. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something special about him.

He is just so.. I don't know.. beautiful. He has these eyes that sparkle every time I look at him. His lips are perfectly shaped. His body is muscular and flawless.

Why would some hot guy want to be with me.

"Why are you still crying?" he asked as he cupped his hands around the sides of my face with his thumbs wiping away my tears. "Why so shy?" he asked. Maybe it's because you have to be the most adorable guy I've ever met.

"I'm not shy." I answered back.

"Yes you are. Look, your cheeks are getting red." He smiled. This just made me get even more red.

"Never mind, I have to go. bye" I said, shutting the door in his face.

He put his hand out stopping the door. "Wait, cant we talk for a little bit?" he asked. I nodded and we ran upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed, he sat next to me.

"Can we talk about something else besides your brother?" he asked.

"I guess."

"You know if Sam knew what I was about to say he would probably kill me."

"And what are you going to say?"

"That I think you're absolutely gorgeous and I'm not saying this because I want to be friends."

I got up from my bed and backed up, leaning on my desk to think. He got up standing only a couple inches from me. He put his hands on my shorts moving his hands up my waist, underneath my T-shirt. I stared at him, I could tell he was waiting for my reaction. I put both of my hands on his hands and moved them up.

His hands were on my boobs. I took my hands off his hands and wrapped them around his neck. He moved his hands around my back and unpinned my bra.

He moved both hands down back on my waist and picked me up, sitting me on my desk. I gazed into his eyes while slightly biting my bottom lip. He leaned in putting his lips a couple centimeters from my lips.

He pushed his lips to mine. It was quiet in the room, he pulled away from the kiss staring at me then at my chest. He started to lift my shirt up. At that point I knew we were going too far, and it would probably end badly.

"Okay.. let's stop." I warned as he put his hand on the sides of my shorts, pulling them a quarter of the way down.

"I'm sorry..." he said. He probably noticed how uncomfortable I looked when he pulled them.

"It's fine." I answered back quietly.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked. Of course he would think I'm a virgin because of how lame I was.

I didn't answer. So I don't know what he expects.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you were younger than me." He said backing away from me.

"Wow that makes me feel so much better!" I said back sarcastically.

"I didn't mean it like that." he said. I wasn't really in a mood to hear him talk about how sorry he feels for me.

"It's time for you to leave," I said while pinning my bra together. I walked him out.

"Alexandra, I'm-" He said, but I interrupted by slamming the door in his face.