Chapter One

Everyone ran out of their classrooms, desperate to be home. I was just leaving when I noticed a black car following me. I continue to walk home, the car still following behind.

I started panicking as I got closer to my house. I pulled out my phone and began to call 911. As I started dialing, I got distracted when someone got out of the car. I didn't recognize him until I remembered that he was in that TV show called Supernatural. I had dialed the rest of the digits then pushed call. The man snatched my phone from my hands and ended the call. I stood there in complete shock.

I finally came to my senses then backed up and tried to run. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I screamed out of fear while he held me there for a few seconds. Soon, two other men came over and pushed me into the car. The two men were wearing black suits with black ties. The man who I thought was from Supernatural, Dean, stood there impatiently.

They had my mouth covered until they shut the doors and closed the windows. As soon as Dean took his hand off my mouth, I screamed.

"Be quiet please.. I'm not going to hurt you," Dean said while cupping his ears in pain.

"Don't tell me to shut up, you shut up!" I said while observing him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Fine, okay I understand where your coming from."

"Are you going to let me go?"

"Of course, I'm not kidnapping you. I just want to talk."

"..promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay, what do you want?" I ask.

"I know a family member of yours."

I laughed, "You don't even know me. You just want someone to gag on your dick."

"You know what.. just get out."

"Thank you." I said sarcastically as I got out of the car.

I felt bad, but it's not like he actually knew me. I continued walking home. I was about half way when the limo pulled up again.