Chapter one hundred five

A/N

I'm sorry, this book is getting way too long. If you've actually stuck around to read this book for so long then thank you, I appreciate it. Not many people are reading my book anymore so I'm just going to skip to the end. These last three chapter will be the end of my book. Enjoy.

I called my doctor when my contractions started getting closer together. She told me that I was fine and not to come to the hospital yet. She probably didn't want me to come because she was sleeping, it's 3:19 AM.

I woke my mom up and called Aaron. He was up playing x-box, big surprise. After Aaron got here, we both called Chuck, Dean and Sam.

I eventually told Sam that I was pregnant, he drove all night so he could kick Dean's ass and gave us a long lecture about how he warned us and this is the consequence for not listening.

Both Chuck and Dean didn't answer their phones so my mom ran next door and started ringing the doorbell. Chuck's dad answered right away and got Chuck for us.

We gave Chuck the job driving to Dean's apartment to get him. Hopefully they don't fight.

Aaron held my hand and tried to relax me. "I love you." He makes me smile.

"I love you too." I smile. "Don't leave me."

"I won't leave you, I promise." He kisses my cheek.

I move away. "Get away from me." I close my eyes in pain.

"You just.. Never mind." He pulls his hand away.

I grab his hand again. "You said you would stay with me." I whine.

"But.. Okay." He tries to be nice. "I'm going to ignore that because I know you're in pain."

My mom opens the door for Chuck and Dean to come in. Dean runs to me and squats down next to me.

"How do you feel." He asks.

I shake my head. "Dean, I'm doing fantastic!" I yell. "How do you think I'm doing?!"

"Sorry.." He pouts. "Sam says he's on his way."

"Okay we need to go to the hospital, I don't want you to explode." Chuck says with fear in his eyes.

"Hello to you to." I roll my eyes at him.

My mom grabs the stuff that I'm taking to the hospital. "Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. I'm calling the doctor, get Alex in the car." She demands.

"Carry me." I say, not wanting to walk. "It's too painful."

"Honey, it's going to get worse." My mom shakes her head as she waits for the doctor to pick up the phone.

Dean picks me up bridal style and carries me to the car. "I'm sorry that I'm fat."

"You're not fat!" He snaps.

Aaron opens the car door for us. "I should be carrying her.

Chuck sits next to me in the back seat, half asleep. Everyone else gets in and we drive to the hospital.

When we finally get there, they rush me into a room and got me ready. Dean helps me get onto the bed. "Thanks." I half smile.

"I'll always take care of you." He grins.

Aaron rolls his eyes. "She's mine." He puffs.

My mom gets between them. "She's having a baby, so shut up and behave yourself.."

The nurse comes in to see how dilated I am.

Chuck peaks over at my vagina. "I remember that." He smirks.

My mom hits him in the head. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Don't look at my girlfriend." Aaron warns.

I could see the annoyance on the nurses face. "You should be ready to push."

"Thank god." I say.

"The dads allowed to stay." She looks over at the boys. "Which one?"

"I don't know." I answer, rudely.

She looks over at them again. "Lets go get ready, boys.'"

---

The baby came out at 6 Ib, 7 ounces. Small but understandable since I'm a teenager. It was painful as hell, obviously. Chuck passed out half way through it. Everyone else was fine. Sam got here just in time.