Chapter one hundred three

".. girl!" She finishes.

Everyone cheers and hugs each other. Even Chuck and Dean hug.

"Aw, how sweet." I say to them. "You being nice to each other for once."

Chuck shakes his head. "We haven't had an argument since last week!"

I tune him out as Aaron pushes his lips onto mine. He smiles into the kiss.

Chuck walks over to me. "Do I get some of that?" He asks, jokingly.

"She's all mine." Aaron hisses at him.

Chuck crosses his arms. "Not for long."

"I don't know what you're planning but it wont work, Alex has no feeling for you." Aaron says to him.

Chuck stands in front of him. "You don't know that." Chuck winks at me.

I ignore both of them and enjoy a hug from Dean while they argue. "I love you." He whispers into my ear.

I move and turn my head away from Dean. He walks off with a frown on his face.

My mom comes over and hugs me after Dean walks off. "I get a sweet, little granddaughter." She says cheerfully.

"I love her." I smile.

She grins. "Maybe this will make you understand why I love you so much."

---

I get home an hour later with everyone. I text Emily and Harry to come over so we can celebrate.

When they get here, I explain that I am having a girl to them. They both hug me and express excitement.

"Boys are still better but she will be lovely." Harry chuckles.

Emily elbows him in the stomach. "Harry!" She warns quietly. "Have you thought of any names?" She asks me.

"That's what I was going to suggest we do tonight, maybe we could put a few names into a jar and I'll go through them. It would give me ideas and that way the guys feel like they get a say even though they don't." I smile innocently.