Chapter ninety-four

I was with Aaron when Dean showed up. He was shocked to see Aaron with me but he didn't punch him or anything. Yet.

It was nine in the morning, Aaron came over because of my doctors appointment. I guess Dean wants to tag along. That will be fun. Not really.

I greeted Dean with a hug. Aaron grabbed my hand, protectively and pulled me lightly towards him. He eyed Dean the whole time we were in the house. Every time Dean would make an effort to get close, Aaron would kiss me or say something about us. Jealous little boys.

Once we got to the doctor's office, I waited for the nurse to call my name. I sat awkwardly between Dean and Aaron.

Aaron put his hand on my knee seductively moving it up. "Tonight will be amazing." He smirked, slightly looking over at Dean to see his reaction.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Dean questioned.

I chuckled and slapped Aaron's hand away. "Nothing."

Deans smile widened. "Then I guess we can hang out."

"We have plans." Aaron scoffed.

I kicked him on the leg, letting him know to be nice. "Fine." He looked at me.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask.

Dean rubs his chin like he always does when he's thinking. "Watch a movie or something?"

"That sounds great. I'll bring the popcorn." Aaron said, letting Dean know he was coming.

"Great." Dean said sarcastically.

"Daryl, if you don't want me to come it's okay." Aaron said, purposely forgetting his name.

"It's Dean." He rolled his eyes. "Anyways, yeah. That would be great."

I covered my face with my hands and tried to ignore them.

They lady finally called us into a room. Aaron grabbed my hand and Dean followed behind. "The father gets to sit in the chair." She pointed next to the bed-table.