Chapter Twenty-Three

"What the fuck?" I ask, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. Harry was just standing there looking all depressed. 

"She's mad at me." Harry said, sobbing. He came closer and sat on my bed. I leaned forward, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Still?" I asked, surprised she didn't forgive him yet.

"Yeah, I think she hates me." he said, wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"Calm down, she doesn't hate you.. but did you cheat on her? Be honest" I said.

"No, I promise! But she thinks I did." he said, throwing his arms down.

"Okay I believe you, I'll talk to her." I said, pushing Harry off my bed.

"Yay, thank you." he said, getting up and slightly smiling.

"Don't worry about it, it's your first fight." I said, trying to cheer him up. Harry nodded and walked out of my room. He looked a little more calmed down, but still sad. As soon as Harry left I fell asleep.

I woke up about four hours later from the sunlight.

"Fucking sun." I mumbled under my breath when I realized what time it was. I got up and took a shower. I put make up on, then went to go make something to eat.

I didn't even think about the whole Dean situation until right now. I jumped up and ran to check my phone when I remembered. I had a few messages from Emily, Harry, and Chuck. None from Dean. The whole day kept repeating in my mind.. In the elevator.

I tried to push those thoughts to the side so I could be there for my friends. I looked through my messages on my phone.

-

Harry:  Yo 

Harry:  Wake up pls

Harry:  Alex?

-

Emily:  Hey

Emily:  my soul is dead help me

-

Chuck:  Hi

-

I responded to Emily first since hers was the most recent of them all.

-

Me: Hey

Me: Do you want to sleepover? I'll get ice cream and junk and we can watch the note book

Emily: hi n yassss please I'm dying this boy is killing me

Me: okay come over at 4:45?

Emily: okay I'll let you when I leave

Me: okay bye for now

---

I decided to ignore the other messages, just because I was too lazy to respond. I still have to make sure we are still on for driving to California on Friday. I have to tell Sam and Dean about it first.

I forgot that I didn't have any food in my house so I walked to the gas station about fifteen minutes from my house. While I was walking, a car slowed down to my pace. The window rolled down and I frowned when I realized that it was Sam. 

"Hey, where ya going?" Sam asked.

"I thought you were mad at me" I said, ignoring his question.

"Dean told me you tried to stop by but you got trapped in the elevator and he helped you out." he said.

"Oh, that's all he said?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Just curious." I responded.

"Want a ride?" He asked. I nodded and opened the car door. "Where to?" He asked, looking over to me. I pointed left. 

"The gas station around the corner," I said. He nodded and continued driving. "Hey, I was wondering if you and Dean could come with my friends and I to California?" I asked, hoping he would say yes.