Chapter Twenty-Five

"Yeah.." I said with a sad face. Thinking about how he probably just wanted to get into my pants makes me sad. Emily didn't say anything after that. She knew I needed a moment.

"What do you think?" I said after a few moments of pulling myself together.

"What do I think about what?" She asked, pulling her fingers through her hair.

"Dean." I responded. I don't think Dean was only trying to get into my pants, I think I pushed him away. I always do that.

"I think you should try talking to him, don't just assume the worst." She said.

I nodded and we continue watching the movie for a little bit until the doorbell rung. Emily laughed at me because I jumped slightly when it rung. I laughed with her and got up to answer the door.

"Oh, god why?!" I asked when I saw who it was. Harry put his finger over his lips to letting me know to be quiet.

"Seriously? You couldn't have waited until tomorrow?" I whispered softly.

"No, I needed to see her." Harry whispered back. He quietly walked into my house. He was probably trying to scare her. After Harry walked in I was surprised to see Chuck.

I didn't say anything. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in. He knew I was trying to be quiet for Harry. We both watched as Harry attacked Emily from behind. She screamed and slapped him across the face. Chuck and I burst into laughter. "That was so amazing to watch." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes.

Harry was holding his face, still trying to act tough to impress her. Emily apologized like a million times but it was Harry's fault. Even I knew she would do that. Harry kissed her, probably trying to stop everyone from laughing at him. The stinging sensation in his face probably went away by now.

"Ew!" Chucks said, turning the other way.

"Yeah gross, go to another room!" I yelled, covering my eyes. Harry looked at Emma and shrugged. They got up and went into the guest room.

Chuck was looking at the movies we watched. Probably trying not to judge them because they were all chick flicks.

"So did Harry apologize?" I asked Chuck, trying to hold back my laugh.

"Yeah we're friends again" He said, with a smile. He knew I was trying to tease him. "Did Dean at least text you?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"No," I said looking down, ashamed. I shouldn't have even put myself in that position. I shouldn't have done anything with him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what you see in this boy." He said walking towards me. I shook my head, I could feel the tears coming up.

I didn't want him to see me cry. As he got closer to me, touching my arm, I ran upstairs. He ran after me, tugging my hand just in time before I could shut the door. Tears were already coming down my cheeks. I pulled my hand away from him so I could cover my face.

"You shouldn't let him treat you like this" He said, pulling my hands from my face.

I scooted back away from Chuck, to where my back was against my bed. He came closer. I didn't say anything. I looked down, hoping the tears would stop.

"What kind of man doesn't talk to you after?" He asked. I didn't answer. He leaned down, where he could see my face from the position I was in. "I would never do that." He pushed my hair behind my ear.

I turned my head away from his face. "I would never leave you alone" He said as he grabbed my chin softly, making me turn towards him. I thought about what he was saying. A tear still on my cheek. I looked into his eyes then looked down at his lips. He did the same. Until I looked back into his eyes and pushed my lips onto his.

The kiss got more intense so we moved onto the bed. Every breath I took got heavier as it progressed. I moved both of my hands to his shirt, unbuttoning each button one by one. He moved his hands behind my back, unclasping my bra.

Emily's pov:

Harry gently pushed me against the door after it closed, grinning. I couldn't help but smile back and he pressed his lips to mine.

"Hey, Harry?" I asked when his lips left mine.

"Yeah?"

"How come we've never done the dirty?"

"Alex is a terrible influence on you." he joked. "I don't know."

We stopped talking when the doorbell rung.

I waited a minute to see if Alex or Chuck would come and answer it. "Good talk." I said, patting him on the back and walking out the door to answer it. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Ugh.. Hi.. Is Alex home?" he asked. So this must be Dean! I couldn't take the smile off my face.

"Yeah, follow me." I said. I led him upstairs, and Harry followed behind.

Alex's pov:

I had my leg wrapped around his torso and my arms wrapped around his neck. Chuck had one hand supporting himself and the other around my waist, grabbing my ass. Out of nowhere the door opened. I immediately stopped. Chuck did too. He grabbed a pillow and put it over my chest.