Part 20

" HE PUNCHED SOMEONE?" Lily yelled loudly in the empty common room while the four boys stood in front of her.

" oh what? Me and peter are gone for 1 study break and we miss a slytherin getting beat by snape what the fuck!" Marlene threw her hands in the air, earning a glare from her girlfriend.

" ok TO BE FAIR LILY.........it looked cool as shit." Sirius held up a hand.

" i- how- WHY-" lily let out a frustrated groan and pinched the bridge of her nose.

" what if a teacher saw?!"

" all the teachers are gone for the night. Thats why curfew is at 1 am."

" a PREFECT?"

" lily the head boy saw me punch a dudes cheek in and told me that was attractive, i think ill get away with it." Severus said calmly.

" you cant go punching peoples cheeks in! No matter how much if a douche bags they are! If you were allowed to i would have punched these 4 three years ago!" Lily gestured to the four marauders.

" hey!" The four said in unison.

" of please you call yourselves the marauder, back away geeks." Lily ignored them and waved them off.

" but YOU are actually smart. Dont. Go. Punching people." She poked his chest with her finger and he rolled his eyes, nodding and smiling.

" fine lily." Snape hugged her to calm her down and she just took it, barely moving.

When he pulled away she turned around.

" SO! A little birdie told me you confessed to sev, tell me the story~" lily immediately switched moods.

" how did you do that?" Marlene asked mesmerized as james exasperated and glared at remus.

" the art of the bear hug. Honestly its like an on and off switch just-" he made a gesture with his hand like turning on and off a light switch and shrugged.

" amazing." Marlene whispered.

" lily no!"

" come on james!"

" ask your own best friend!"

" he isnt gonna tell me shit, hes a git that way."

" oh god." James rolled his eyes as lily jumped around him, trying to get an answer.

" sev get your friend!" James tried to deflect while lily started trying to jump him.

" nah." Severus shook his head and watched in amusement with sirius and marlene while lily continued to bother james endlessly.

" you all suck." James yelled backwards.

" yeah we're assholes, whats new?" Marlene yelled back. Sirius brought his fist up and gave marlene a fist bump and tried to give severus one in which he just slapped his hand away.

" dont be proud of that, why would you be proud of that?" Severus asked confused.

" what? Im honest?" Sirius shrugged.

Severus rolled his eyes and looked back to see lily had finally stopped tormenting james.

" fine but you have to tell me tomorrow." Lily pointed a finger in james' face and said sternly. He nodded and held her by her shoulders, turning her around and pushing her towards marlene.

" yeah yeah, ok anyway, im going in for the night. By the way, padfoot we have practice tomorrow and please if you're going to stay up all night, at least bother to do the silencing spell." James said tiredly and adverted his eyes to remus.