AUGUST!!{2/3}

*Augustines POV*

David was sound asleep next to me. I took in his beautiful features while he was sleeping peacefully. Such a perfect little bean.

He was smiling ever so slightly; must be a very nice dream. I was about to get up but then I heard muttering from him which made me laugh.

I laid back down next to him and felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

"Morning baby." I whispered and he mumbled something inaudible into my neck. "I'm sorry to break this to you but I speak English not gibberish." I giggled and he kissed my neck.

"I love you baby." He whispered into my neck.

"I love you too." I responded.

I laid back down and check the date. School starts in approximately 3 weeks.

"Hey, I'm just wondering. When we go back to school, will we still keep in contact?" I asked him.

"Of course." He responded.

"Ok good. I was just kind of worried." I said.

"About what?" He asked while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That you will leave me for her. Like you did to her for me originally if that makes sense." I explained. "Anyway, I need to get up and got to work. Meet me behind the mall?"

"As always." He smiled and I got up.

I put on my uniform and makeup to look presentable at work; then tied my hair back.

"See you later." I said as I kissed his cheeks.

2 hours went by and I was currently on my 2nd coffee of the day.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks how can I help you?" I asked the customer.

"Hey can I get 3 caramel macchiatos please and one brownie? Natalie, they say to get a summer body for the summer is to not binge eat crap." The customer said to me. When I looked up I realised that was the girl David left for me.

"Hey Augustine." She smiled. "I didn't know you work here. I didn't even recognise you. Why do all baristas change their voice so much?"

"They ask us to use a "nicer" voice which is usually a higher pitch than the original." I explained.

"So your total is $13.35. Cash or card?" I said keeping professional because I don't know what she can do.

"That's a lot maybe another way of paying?" She winked and I looked at her confused.

"I'm not into girls." I said and her face dropped.

"You're straight? That sucks." She said and we all laughed. "Anyway here." She said as she put her credit card in the register and put her pin in.

A few hours later my shift finished and I waited for David behind the mall where he usually picked me up.

"I ran into your ex today. She seems great why did you leave her for me?" I asked him and there was a long moment of silence. "Is something wrong?"

"No no I'm fine I'm just lost in my thoughts today." He responded and I just nodded.

*2 weeks later*

I went to work today as always. I still couldn't get over yesterday. The way he just turned around and out of nowhere broke up. Y/n has gotta be so strong after what he did to her. Because this hurts. I tried to get through the day and out of nowhere saw my favourite customer appear.

"Hey Augustine. The usual." Y/n said. After a second she looked closer at me. "Are you ok?"

That damn question always gets me. I looked up to make sure I don't ruin my makeup. I'm so going on a break after this.

"David broke up with me last night. No reason at all he just did." I explained.

"Hey don't worry about him. He's just a fuck boy I've come to find out. Really don't waste your tears over a guy. It's not worth it. He doesn't even have the capacity to realise how amazing you are."

Suddenly a random woman interrupted. "I'm sorry some people are trying to get coffee."

"Shut up Karen can't you tell we're having therapy here. Now go tell your child to stop eating plastic since you have the equal amount of brain cells. Anyway, look I mean it. You're just wasting your tears crying over someone who doesn't care enough about you." She said and hugged me through the counter.

"Thank you. I really needed that." I smiled. After checking her out it was time for the other customers. Her words made me feel so much better and helped me get through the day.

Finally, it was the end of my shift. As I was walking out someone stopped me. It was y/n. "Hey Augustine, I'm having a party next week to start of the new school year. You wanna come?"

"Yeah sure." I said and she passed me an invitation.

"Great see you there." She waved and ran off.

Who knew I'd make friends with my ex's ex. Omg ex now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Soooo this one took a while but in my defence I had the sudden urge to write my Jason McCann fan fiction which I didn't update in almost a year. So if you think I'm bad at updating this one you haven't seen the others.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter the last one will be out soon/at some point this month maybe. So hopefully I'll see you then.

Byeeee