FOLLOWERS!!(YES YOU GUYS)

So just for clarification I asked you guys on Instagram via posts and story to "write" a story. So here is what I got from it. And if you're not following me on Instagram then here they are:
@dawidddobrik
@justinbieber_secutie
@ughitswera
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and David have been together for around 6 months now.  You met through your friend Olivia introducing the two of you to each other at a frat party.  You are currently in college but decided to move in with David for the time being while you're in college. 

You walked into the mansion after a long day and saw your boyfriend preparing his set up to record something.  "Hello there.  You're up bright and early." You giggled as you looked over at the clock that showed 2pm.

"I was planning on recording a try not to laugh with you." He said as he walked up to you to kiss and hug you.

"Let me first get myself together and then we can record." You said.

"How was school?" Dave asked while he was getting the water prepared.

"ugh annoying and boring. I keep getting made fun of. And Anderson won't stop giving us a shit ton of homework that is literally impossible to do within the few hours after school god dammit." You said.

"Are they making fun of for being the most attractive girl?" David smirked to which you giggled. "Come on you liked that joke." He laughed.

"I mean i didn't have a go at you so maybe that answers your question." You laughed.

"True." He giggled and wrapped his arms around you. "Why do they make fun of you?"

"Because, mr Dobrik, im dating you and people just find it funny. oh and also they found my youtube." You explained.

"They're just jealous." David said.

"You sound like a dad." You laughed.

"Shane Dawson where are you at? we have a conspiracy." David said.

"Don't do this. Otherwise we will have a conspiracy and people will assume strange shit." You laughed.

"Oh no." David said and burst out laughing.

You made yourself some food and tea. After you finished you sat down next to David and started recording the video.

"What's up guys welcome back to my second channel. So today I'm joined by one of my girlfriends y/n." David looked over at you when he said that.

"One of them because I'm the number one girlfriend. " You laughed.

"That's right." He said lightly slapping your arm. "So uh-" he started but you cut him off.

"I know it is no need for confirmation. " You smiled goofily into the camera while David burst out laughing.

"So today we're doing the try not to laugh challenge." He explained.

"Which you already failed. I'm a mother fucking comedian." You said and smiled again.

"So what the challenge is about is, we have to put some water into our mouth and then one of us has to make the other laugh." David explained.