NO BODY NO CRIME!! (YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT SHE DID)2/2

She was heavily crying into the speaker. "What's wrong Genevieve?" You asked her. After a couple of minutes of listening to sobs she finally spoke.

"They found her." She said between her cries. You let out a sigh of relief but then she continued. "They found her body in a forest near her house." She said and then hung up. You froze and ended up dropping your phone in complete shock.

David also sat there completely motionless. Bentley ran up to you and started licking your faces while tears fell down your face.

"This can't be true." You said after what felt like hours of sitting in silence.

David pulled you into a hug. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. "I'm here for you if you need me." He then said.

"Please stay with me for now." You said quietly trying to not stutter.

You sat there cuddling for approximately 1 and a half hours. "Poor Estee." You whispered. "I hope she gets the justice she deserves." You said and suddenly had an idea.

"Y/n, babe, you can't kill Daniel." David said to you.

"What? What gave you that idea? I just wanted to hang out with Gen since she lost her sister and needs a comforter." You said to your fiancé.

"I know. But you're angry at Daniel because you think he did it since he was cheating on her." He stated and pulled you into a hug.

"Dave, she lost her sister. I think I should see how she's doing." You said as you pulled away.

You got into your car and made your way to Gens house.

She opened the door, eyes bloodshot from crying and cheeks stained from tears.

"She's gone." Gen choked as she threw herself at you.

You stood at the doorway for a while before going inside.

"I think Daniel did it. He knew Estee had a feeling about him and his mistress." Genevieve said.

"That mistress has now moved in." You said and Genevieve looked at you in shock. "I also think Daniel did it. And we need justice served." You added.

"But if we won't do anything, none will be served." Genevieve said.

"Exactly, so here's the plan. In two days I'll go to Daniels house, I'll make sure his mistress isn't home to see me, since I've cleaned a ton a houses I know how to cover up a scene so I can easily kill him at home." You started.

"Take his body out and out right where Estees was in the forest." Gen finished.

"Exactly, but I need an alibi." You then said.

"I'll cancel everything for that day to make sure I'm home and no one can prove me otherwise." Genevieve said and then you two planned further.

The time finally came for you to put an end to Daniel.

Innocently, you made your way to Estees old house and were lucky enough where the mistress wasn't home, but Daniel was.

You parked you car at Genevieve's house, since you needed the alibi and she also lived near Daniel. You put your hood on and made your way to Daniel's house.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"To be honest you lost your wife due to a terrible cause. I just wanted to talk and make sure you're ok." You said

"Of course. Come in." Daniel said.

You walked in and waited for him to close the door behind him.

"Did you do it?" You asked him.

"What?" He responded in shock.

"I asked did you do it? Your mistress moved in, so her death was convenient to you." You said in an assertive tone.

He walked away as if to get something so you followed him. "Yes, I did. She saw me and Valerie and I knew it was time to end her. But, I'll make sure you won't tell anyone." Daniel said as he pulled out a gun and turned around to shoot you but realised you weren't there.

"Go to hell Daniel." You said as you took your knife and cut his throat open.  He tried gasping for air but soon took his last breath. You and the floor were covered in blood.

You decided to take Daniel to the forest and dump him exactly where they found Estee then ran home to clean the house.

After approximately 30 minutes of cleaning, it was spotless. You took your knife and ran through the forest to Genevieves house.

That night, you laid next to David calmly and fell asleep peacefully in his arms.

The next day, you woke up to a missing person alert; which soon turned into a murdered alert.

David was suspicious but when he found out you spent that whole day with Genevieve.

You and Gen were called into the police station to get questioned, but both your alibis checked out and you were free to go.

The case went cold and no one talked about it again.

A few months later you and David got married. Genevieve was your maid of honour.

No one but you and Genevieve knew what happened to Daniel but you didn't tell anyone, not even your now husband.

You all lived your lives happily exactly as you envisioned and everything was good.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wanted to give it a somewhat happy ending and I think I succeeded. Ngl as I'm writing this you can see the lack of motivation so I guess it is time for the end.

4 years later and the fanfic has come to a close. This is very sad but oh well what can you do.

If you're reading this as it's posted then you've probably seen the last chapter but if not then the chapter after this one further explains the closing of this fanfic.

Bye guys