ELBOWS ARE YOUR FRIENDS!!

You were standing in your garden looking over the view in front of you.

You closed your as you felt the cool air hit your face. You heard talking in the back but you where too in the zone to know who was talking, what was spoken or anything for that matter.

You listened to the sounds of Hollywood beneath you. Even though they weren't the most satisfying but the way they blended together almost created a tune.

The voices behind you were calling something out but they were you could say blurred.

You took in the smell of the tree and bushes before you and another wind hit your face and gently blew the hair out of your face.

Suddenly you felt two hands grab you and pull you down. Conveniently into the spot in grass where there was no grass. Thanks Jason.

"OUCH!" You screamed when you hit the ground very hard. "DAVID WHAT THE FUCK?!" You screamed as you saw the famous grin above you.

"You were too peaceful. Someone had to come and fuck it up. Don't blame me." David continued grinning.

"I am blaming you. For two things. For digging this area up, therefore making it ugly and  pulling me down. My elbows fucking hurt." You said since that was the first thing that hit the ground. You notice a ton of scratches and the slightest bit of blood. "David what the fuck? Elbows are our friends."

"I'm getting a tissue." David said and got up.

"Wow how smart David he realised as hour later MAYBE he should get a tis-" You stopped mid sentence cuz you saw Natalie standing with a camera pointing at you.

"Natalie, you're in on it? FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH!" You yelled at Natalie who was now laughing. You were so tempted to push he over but remembered she was holding David's sacred tressure.  "FUCK ALL OF YOU." You screamed once David finally got back and you felt a stinging sensation.

"I'm sowy I didn't realise it would be so bad." David said and gave you a kiss on the forehead which kinda made you feel better but you were still pissed.

"Apology accepted but you're still a dick." You said as David finished with your elbows.

"I'm well aware." He said and kissed your cheek this time.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was one hell of a rollercoaster of a chapter. Believe it or not in the first 100 words I didn't know what to write but then it went aggressive from there. Feel like I'm back in theme parks.

Anyway I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and will tune in to the next one whenever that will be so. See ya then. Byeeeee