RECOVERY!!

⚠️DISCLAIMER!! This chapter contains a smut so just be aware of that⚠️

You were sitting in your bedroom doing pretty much nothing since you've done everything you possibly could've.

You then out of no where got a call from Zane that the guys were going to a party so if you wanted you could join. You immediately said yes, after all it was a great way to get out of the house and also to get some footage for your next vlog.

You also really wanted to see David since you haven't seen him in 23hrs 51minutes and 25seconds. The point is, you haven't seen your boyfriend since yesterday and just really wanted to see him.

You got in your black Tesla and drove to David's mansion.

Soon you were welcomed by the guys. You couldn't see David within the crowd though which bummed you down.

Zane grabbed you to the alcohol table and you started taking one shot after another.

An hour of drinking passed and David was still nowhere to be found. "Where's David?" You asked turning Zane.

"I have no idea he said he'll be here in an hour when we told him we're doing a party in his house. So he should be here by now." Zane explained.

"I miss him." You pouted. Just then you felt strong hand grab you waist and turn you around. You were too intoxicated to do anything so you just hoped for the best when you turned around.

"Pookie open your eyes." A familiar voice giggled.

You opened your eyes and saw your boyfriend right before them. You smiled brightly and immediately kissed him.

"We haven't seen each other in one day and you miss me more than anything." David laughed.

"It's because I love you loads." You smiled and immediately reconnected your lips.

You slipped your tongue into David's mouth he did the same by putting his tongue in your mouth. Your tongues were moving in perfect sync.

Soon the two of you pulled away.

"Guys we're still here." Heath said laughing.

"Get a room you two." Liza laughed.

"And we shall do that." David winked while he grabbed your hand and pulled you into his Tesla. "Is your roommate home?"

"No she's currently in Minnesota." You replied.

"Good." He smirked.

"Why haven't you started the car yet?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Come here." He said and lightly guided you onto his lap.

You put your legs either side his thighs. He cupped your ass. Then you grabbed his face and pulled it closer to yours to kiss him. He slipped his tongue into your mouth and soon they were moving in sync.

You felt David become harder under you. So you continued for a better outcome.

"Let's actually get to your place now." David said catching a breath.

After a 20 minute drive you two finally got to your house. When you took your key out to open the door but David grabbed you by the waist and started to nibble and suck on your neck  leaving purplish red spots after. You melted into his touch.

He finally pulled away. "You're really gonna need recovery after tonight." He smirked as you unlocked the door and both of you walked in.

Soon enough, after locking the door, you were pushed against a wall and David had his hands all over you while both of your tongues were moving in sync.

"Lets take this to the bedroom." You smirked when the two of you pulled away.

David picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist and he took you into your bedroom.

Once you reached your destination, David put you onto the bed and got on top of you. He started kissing your neck and going back to your lips every now and then.

He removed your t shirt and jeans so all you were left with was a bra and a pair of soaked panties. He moved from your neck to your breasts and stomach and once again was leaving purple spots everywhere he went.

You proceeded to removing his shirt and jeans making the bulge very noticeable. You smirked at him before pushing him over and ripping his boxers off. You licked the precum off of him before taking all of him in. You were moving up and down on him while hearing loud moans escape his mouth. Soon you felt him twitch in your mouth. You swallowed the content of it and got up noticing David breathing heavily. You got on top of him to do what he just did to you and you started placing painful love bites all over his chest.

You pulled away to admire the masterpiece you have created and were very proud of your work. Then you got impatient and whispered to David. "Please fuck me now." And with those words he flipped you over to be on top of you but before doing anything he decided to give you a taste of your own medicine.

He unclipped your bra and pulled your panties off. He spread your legs and started kissing along your inner thighs. He then placed his face in between your legs and put his tongue into you. You moaned in response to his actions. He licked the inside of you before you felt the famous knot in your stomach show up and you soon came.

He pulled away and licked of your juices off of him. He then went into your draw to get a silver packet out. Quickly, he ripped it open and put the rubber onto his member. He then positioned himself between your legs before putting all of him into you.

He then pulled out and went back into you repeatedly. "Fuck y/n you're so tight." David said in between his moans.

"Faster." You said through your moans. He obeyed your command and started thrusting harder and faster.

Pretty soon the two of you came, you all over the bed and him into the rubber.

He dropped next to you breathing heavily. "I missed you." He smiled and kissed your cheek.

"I missed you more." You giggled and grabbed him into a passionate kiss.

"Round two?" David raised his eyebrow.

"Fuck yeah." You said as he slipped two fingers inside of you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well we'll well bitch is back at it again kinda. Merry Christmas btw here's a nice pg Christmasy chapter. I really should've written a Christmas themed one. But then I'd release it on Easter. Anyway.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to star it and return for more if you liked it. But for now I'm working on another two chapters. One pg one not. Of course.

But for now I'll see you next time

Byeeee