HIS FIRST TIME ON CAMERA!!

David was walking around your campus while you were out partying with your friends.

Suddenly you saw a guy run past you almost knocking you over. Your friends luckily caught you before you fell. 

You then heard the guy say. "David, my sister- my si- liver loves you." and you heard the iconic David Dobrik laugh so you and your friends decided to run quickly to where he was.

"it's the liver guy!" You heard David exclaim.

"And he's still high." Dom exclaimed.

You and your friends looked at each other and rushed towards the crowd.

You quickly made eye contact with David. "You don't seem drunk." David said to you as you walked over; not breaking eye contact.

"I'm a light weight drinker." You laughed. "Just like you. I just don't drink to not deal with passing out or ending up in a strangers bed."You laughed.  

"That's surprising." David laughed.

"You know I have a dream. To make out with you." You said but didn't make contact with anyone.

"Alright come here." Dom said and walked up to you.

"No Dom, you take the camera." You said pointing to the camera.

"Wait you mean me?" David responded confused. 

"Of course. Who else would I dream of having a make out session with?" You giggled.

"I've never made out on camera." David said turning bright red.

"There's always a first." You said as David passed his camera to Dom.

"Be careful with it. And just so you know you're the only person I'm gonna make out with today-" He was cut off by booing from the crowd. "But Dom is free to make out at any point." He finished. David Took a deep breath and pulled you towards him by the waist.  "Ready?"

"I was born ready." You slightly smirked and wrapped you arms around his neck.

Both of you took a deep breath and pulled each other together connecting your lips.David gently pushed his tongue into your lips asking for permission to enter. You opened your mouth letting your tongues move together perfectly in sync.

It was truly a dream come true for you having this moment with David. Soon you two pulled away.

Everyone around had their mouths wide open. "You guys have been going at it for like five minutes." Dom said in shock.

You cuddled into David and realised there was something between you two. You looked up at him in confusion and all he said was. "shhh." And giggled.

The meet and greet in college finished and you were getting ready to go back to your dorm when David grabbed you by your arm.

"Two things your best friend is making out with Dom right now and I don't know where you think you're going." He said locking eye contact with you.

You go in his car in the front sea and your best friend sat behind you with Dom. You two were smiling brighter than ever. David noticed your smile and he put his hand on your thigh and kissed your temple.

David dropped off Dom and your best friend at the apartment and then quickly made his way to his house.

In there he sat on his couch and you sat on top of him. You quickly moved towards him and crashed your lips together before you slipped your tongue in. David squeezed your ass and giggled in between kisses. You quickly felt the familiar bulge from campus show up again. He then picked you up and took you into his bedroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally a chapter finished. I Have 8 chapters in the making where one of the. Chapters is just a behind the scenes of another since it made me and my friends laugh so much. So you'll get to see my amazing notes probably in the next story cuz it's the closest to being finished. Anyway I hope you enjoyed chapter and are enjoying lock down I know I am cuz I'm now depending on crystals with my mental health.

Well I hope I'll see you in the next chapter whenever it'll be. Byeeeee