MINE!!

⚠️Yes this this is another smutty chapter. I'm trying to spam you guys but currently failing. But just be warned yes there is a smut⚠️

You and the vlog squad were at a party in Kylie Jenners mansion. Stormi was with Kris just saying.

There was one guy that kept checking you out the entire party. He finally decided to come up to you.

"Hey I'm Toby. I noticed you're standing alone so I decided to talk to you." He said with a sweet smile.

"Hey Toby. I'm y/n." You replied back.

"Hey Toby. I'm David. Y/ns boyfriend. I know you don't mean no harm. But imma just steal her real quick." David said when he saw you talking to Toby.

"You're mine." David said and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"He gets really jealous at times." You giggled.

"It's perfectly fine. Have a good night you two." Toby giggled then smiled and walked away.

"And you miss. I'm taking home." David said and picked you up.

"David, dude, get your shit together." You said and he put you down.

"Excuse me?" He asked and wrapped his arm tightly around you.

"You're a jealous son of a bitch." You said laughing.

"Just wait till we get home." He said and poked his finger in you side.

You two soon got home. "Ok. So what are you gonna do to me?" You asked in a bit of a bitchy tone on purpose.

He just looked at you and gently unzipped your jeans.

"Really in the car?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Fine if you don't like that." He said and zipped your jeans back up and proceeded to get out.

Proud of your teasy self, you exited the car.

Once you walked into the house the door closed behind you and David spun you around to face him. He pulled you in for a kiss but you didn't let him kiss you. You could very clear feel the bulge in his pants. But you wanted him to crave you more.

You pulled away and went into the kitchen to make yourself something to drink.

You really needed him, yes but you wanted to trade him a bit.

"Y/n. Come here for a second." David said and you followed his voice. Into the bedroom. He already took his shirt off and therefore he was harder to resist. But you just shrugged and walked out. But before you could reach the door, two strong hands pulled you away from that door and picked you up.

"I know what you're doing, but I'll fuck you anyway." David said. You smirked in response and interlocked your lips. David slipped his tongue in and soon your tongues were moving in perfect sync.

He took you to the bed not breaking the kiss and put you down on it. He then got on top of you and took your shirt off. He looked at you up and down and started to kiss every inch of you. A quiet moan escaped your mouth.

David didn't stop but you felt him smirk against your skin. He took your bra of to continue further. He finally pulled away and Went back to your lips. While your tongues were fighting for dominance, you undid David belt and unzipped his jeans. You could now clearly see what was hiding inside his pants.

He did the same to you but also took your pants off and slipped two finger into you. He kept moving the fingers in and out of you and soon you were close. He pulled away just in time for you to not come.

He got off of you and went to the draw that was next to your bed and took out a silver packet. He returned to you and took his boxers off. He slipped the rubber material onto his boner and went inside of you.

He was going slow at first but then sped up.

"Fuck y/n. You're so tight." David said through a moan.

"Just shut the fuck up and keep fucking me." You also said through a moan.

He kept thrusting in and out of you until the two of you finally came.

David pulled out and took the rubber off.

"That was great." He said breathing heavily. "Maybe you teasing me wasn't so bad." He giggled. Still breathing as is he ran a thousand miles. "But remember. You're mine." David said and kissed you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Felt like writing a smut and therefore I chose the title of a song that Isn't sexual in anyway. Nice. But I do hope you enjoyed this chapter. And hopefully you'll tune in for the next one. That's also a title of a song. I'm useless with being original. How the fuck does that work. Anyway hopefully I'll see you next time. Byeee