DREAM!!(EMOTIONAL)

Key:
Y/cc/n means Your Celebrity Crush's name. Just so you don't get confused.
Anyway on with the story!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You have been telling your best friend, David, about your favourite celebrity y/cc/n. He has been trying to get in touch with him for the past two weeks to surprise you.

Finally he was able to get in touch with him and was able to find a way to surprise you.

David: hey y/n, I was wondering whether you could come over today😉

You: yeah sure I'll be there in 10!!!

David: see ya!

"Ok so, y/cc/n is right behind me." Dave said to the camera. He then saw y/cc/n walk up to the door and he unlocked his car to let him in. "Hi." Dave said to him.

"Hey." Y/cc/n replied and shook Davids hand. "So what is the girls name that we're surprising today?"

"Wow you're getting straight into this." David laughed awkwardly. "Her name is y/n." He replied.

"That's a really beautiful name I must say." He smiled.

"So here's my idea for this. She's gonna be in the room blindfolded and you're gonna sit down next to her and put your arm around her. After you've done that she'll open her eyes and realise it's you. And then we're gonna have a make out session between the two of you. I hope that's completely fine with you." David smiled.

"Yup it's perfectly fine." Y/cc/n smiled.

He finally got to the clickbait mansion. "Y/n will be here any minute quickly run into my house." David said as him and y/cc/n ran to the house. They quickly ran into house and David hid y/cc/n.

Just in time for you showing up.

"Hey David." You said giving David a hug.

"Hi baby." David replied returning the hug with a giggle.

"So why did you want me to come over baby?" You asked him.

"Sit on the couch and put this over your eyes." He said as he passed you a blindfold.

You stood there for a moment and looked at the blindfold. "This is how much you hate me?" You looked up at him.

"Just put it on." He said.

"That's what she said." You said as you put the blindfold on. "Now what?"

"Sit on the couch and don't move." He said as he guided you to the couch.

"What if I move?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Then something bad might happen so I recommend not moving baby." He said to you.

"I hate you David Julian Dobrik." You said calmly to him.

"I know you do." David said as he motioned y/cc/n into the room and onto the couch.

You felt an arm around your shoulders. "David What's is that? Who is that?"

"Take your blindfold off." David said where you could clearly hear a smile.

You slowly removed the blindfold and the second you saw who was next to you, you fell off the couch in excitement.

"No you fucking didn't David." You said as you started to cry. You then ran over to y/cc/n and gave him a hug. The sobs were very easy to hear.

"Why are you crying? I'm guessing your happy to see me, so please smile." He smiled.

"I-I-I-" you attempted at speaking.

"You hit the jackpot, Dobrik." Y/cc/n said to David as he gave him a high five.

You finally started to calm down. "I'm sorry I don't know what happened there." You said as you wiped away your last tears. "Shit."

"Um y/n, there's actually also more to this surprise." Dave started.

"What do you mean?" You raised your eyebrow. You then felt arms around your waist that pulled you down with a strong force.

"We mean this." Y/cc/n said as he grabbed your face and smashed your lips with his.

After you pulled away, you were in such shock that you didn't know what really just happened.

"That was... unexpected." You said which where the only words that could come out of your mouth.

"He told me to do that." Y/cc/n said and pointed to David. Which made you giggle.

"I loved the surprise baby." You said as you gave David a hug. "Also I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I fucking love you dude." You said as you turned towards y/cc/n.

"Round to?" Y/cc/n smiled to you.

"Hell yeah." You said as you replaced your lips on his, this time letting him slip his tongue in.

Little did you know this interaction was going to lead into a beautiful best friendship.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I really wanted to make a chapter where you could not only "interact" with David but also "interact" with your celebrity crush!!