WHY?!

It has been already over a year since you and David broke up. Even though it was a long time you still couldn't talk to each other or hang around each other because of the pain that both of you were feeling. Neither one of you knew why you split up, it just felt like the right move. It felt like the right move for you, but not for your heart. You two dated for four years so it was hard for the two of you to get over each other quickly. Both of you tried to date other people to get over each other but it didn't work out because you still had feelings for each other.

One day, David couldn't bare it anymore and had to go to your house and sort things out. He knocked on your door so you went to open it. You had a slight smile on your face but once you saw David, it turned into sadness.

"Y/n, we need to talk." He said in a sad tone.

"I can't right now David, I have someone over." You replied looking back into his dark brown eyes with sadness.

"I don't care we have to." He replied looking back into your {eye colour} eyes.

"Alright then come in." You forced a weak smile. You motioned him into your living room.

"I see you painted the walls and got new furniture." He said looking around.

"Yeah but I did that ages ago." You replied.

He then noticed a guy sitting on your couch. "Um, y/n? Who is this?" He asked you.

"That's my best friend, Noah. Noah meet my ex boyfriend-" you started but the word ex stabbed into you as if someone just sharpened a knife and stabbed you with it. "David Dobrik." You finished.

"Oh you're the David that Y/n always talks about." Noah said standing up and started examining Dave. "Y/n, you know how to get the best kinds of guys I must say. How did you find such an attractive catch though? I haven't had a boyfriend in a good few years." Noah said which made you and David giggle.

"I'm guessing you're gay, Noah?" David said with a chuckle.

"Yup." Noah replied still examining every inch of your ex boyfriend.

"Noah can you go for a little bit me and David wanted to talk." You said to your best friend.

"Hm 'talk'." Noah smirked.

"Oh come on." You laughed.

"Noah, we could 'talk' in the other room if you want." David smirked, but the smirk was soon consumed by a burst of laughter if everyone in the room. "I'm kidding I'm straight." He said after he finished laughing.

"Ok I'll leave you two to talk it was nice meeting you though David." Noah smiled as he was leaving the building.

"It was nice meeting you too Noah." David smiled and then turned back to you.

"So what did you want to talk about, Dobrik?" You asked him as you sat on the couch.

"Us." His words made you and him lose the smiles that you had earlier. "I just wanted to ask, why? Why did this happen between us?" He asked and you noticed the tears develop in his eyes.

"It felt like there was something wrong, it didn't feel healthy. But now it feels even worse. Like the guilt and pain are hitting me with daggers everyday thinking about the decision that I made that day." You explained but you also had tears building up.

"Nothing wrong happened and yet both of us agreed to go our separate ways. I still don't understand why this happened in the first place." He said through the streaming tears down his pale face.

"I don't know either." You said. You tried to add something but the sight of his tears made you tear up even more.

"So I was just wondering, will you give me(or us) another chance?" He smiled weakly.

"Yes, I will." You smiled and grabbed him into the tightest hug ever. Both of you were in pain from the grip from the hug but neither of you wanted to let go of each other. It felt right to be in each other's arms. It felt right to be with each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So guys, I hope You enjoyed this chapter, I honestly enjoyed writing it and I personally think it's one of my best ones to be honest. But yeah thank you so much for reading it!!!!!!

I wanted to put this gif as the photo that's at the top but that ish doesn't work so here it is at the very end