SPEAK NOW!!(HE RUINED THIS FOR HER)

You looked into the mirror for the last time you couldn't believe this day finally came. You were nervous you looked at your white, mermaid dress and put on your veil. Your bridesmaids walked out in periwinkle dresses.

"You guys look stunning." You said looking at your best friends.

"Us? Girl look at you, you look like a queen." Mariah said.

"You ready for your big day?" Carly asked.

"Here's the thing, the whole morning something was bothering me." You explained while you smoothed your dress out.

"It's just the fact that you're nervous." Erin explained.

"Lukes a great guy." Corinna said.

"I know that." You said. "I guess I am just nervous." You giggled nervously. "Ok let's do this."

You and the 4 bridesmaid walked into the Ferrari that David was picking you up in.

"Bride, are you ready?" David smiled while looking in the rear view mirror to see you better. "You look beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you and yes I'm ready." You smiled back at him.

"Let's go get you married then."David smiled and adjusted the mirror to where it was (Health and safety goddammit).

Soon you were at the chapel where your wedding was taking place. You could faintly see your fiancé at the front talking to his friends.

"His friends are wearing pastel suits." David whispered to you and laughed.

"What and I'm wearing a gown shaped like a pastry? Fuck you." You laughed to your best friend.

"Nah he's wearing a gown shaped like a pastry." David laughed.

"So, should I speak now orrrrr?" You laughed.

"Nah that's me." David joked.

"Please don't do it Dave." You joked but said seriously.

"Ok Princess, it's your time to go."  He smiled and slightly nudged you.

You took a deep breath While grabbing your best friend by the arm.

"Ready?" David asked as he looked at your unsure face.

"I have no idea." You said stepping aside letting more guests walk in.

"Why? What's wrong?" David asked concerned.

"This whole morning I've been getting the feeling that something is wrong and I shouldn't be doing this." You explained to David.

"You said yes to him because you love him." David explained

"Is it because I love him or because I didn't want to say no and feel bad?" You replied and then took a deep breath before entering. Your dad grabbed your arm and walked down the aisle.

Soon the wedding started. David kept thinking about what you said earlier and soon the famous few words came out.

"Speak now or forever hold your piece." The priest said and looked around and soon David took his chance. Everyone was looking at David shocked and horrified. Liza was motioning David to sit but he ripped his arm out of her grasp.

"look, I'll use tays words because she described this perfectly, I am not the kind of boy. Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion but you are not the kind of girl. Who should be marrying the wrong dude." David said standing in the middle of the church. "Look, I thought about what you said earlier. Don't do it. It'll just hurt the both of you." He explained.

You looked from David to your confused fiance.

"David's right, we can't do this. When you proposed to me I panicked and said yes then was scared and didn't want to hurt you so I just played along." You took a deep breath. "Sorry." You said and ran out.

Lucas ran behind. "Look I noticed there was something up. You could've just said so." He said softly and gave you a hug. "Do you still wanna do this?" Lucas asked you and you shook your head.

*3 years later*

You were standing outside the same Avenue you did 3 years ago in the same dress.

"Do you wanna do this?" Your best friend said to you.

"Yes Lucas, I really do." You smiled.

And then you walked in and at the sight of David at the front You smiled even more. He looked so attractive in his tux.

One ceremony later Lucas walked over to you and David. "You're the real Mr Steal Your Girl." He laughed and then congratulated the two of you.

"Thanks for her. It's the best gift you've ever gave me." David joked to Lucas as he put his arm around you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sooooo I had an idea hope you guys enjoyed it please leave a star if you did and thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this I have another chapter im working On so see you laterrrr

Byeee