SHES A LUCKY ONE!!

⚠️DISCLAIMER: I wasn't planning on doing this chapter as a smut or at least I don't remember but it has turned into one now so enjoy!!⚠️

You were out partying with your friends: Lilliana, Cayden, Joanne and Adrian.

Your friends were tipsy but you being their ride had to stay sober.

"Y/N!" You heard very drunk Lilliana shout.

"What's up you're ready to go?" You asked being the mother you are even though Youre the youngest out of the entire group.

"What? No. Isnt that your boyfriend over there?" She asked and pointed in a direction of a large group of people.

"What are you on about? I'm single and you know it." You said and laughed. Then you stopped laughing when you saw the one and only influencer David Dobrik appear. "Lilliana you're coming with me you're too intoxicated to be left alone." You said and dragged your best friend to your celebrity crush. "Hey David." You smiled at the man standing before you.

The lighting was dark but you could just about make out it was him. And you wanted to make out with him but that's not where we're currently at.

"Hey. What's your name?" David asked smiling.

"I'm y/n. This is my very drunk friend Lilliana I didn't want her to get in trouble so she's here." You said.

"That's so great to see you're taking care of your friends." David smiled. "You're lucky to have such as a responsible friend as y/n." He said turning to Lilli.

"Y/n. I wanna go home I'm tired." Lilliana said which yes it was nice because finally you don't need to be around horny gross old men but you just saw David Dobrik.

"Sure just give me two seconds." You said and turned to David. "Look all I wanted to say is I love your videos and your face and I think you're really talented and deserve the world that's all." You said and then left with your best friend.

David stood there looking at you smiling while you gathered your children up. "Go get her." Jeff whispered to David.

You were packing your very intoxicated friends into the car when you felt a tap on your shoulder. When you turned around you saw David standing before you.

"Hey. All I wanted to say is um. I also like your face." he said as he kissed you on the cheek and shoved something in your hand.

You turned bright red before looking into your hand and seeing a little paper with Davids phone number written on it.

You got in the car and drove your friends to their houses. Once you got to your house you put your phone aside with the paper and fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up and realised what happened last night was in fact not a dream. You looked beside you and saw the little paper with Davids number on it. You checked the time to make sure you didn't wake him up and saw that it said 10am on your phone.

I'll give it another hour. You thought to yourself. Another hour passed by and while panicking you decided to text David.

You: hey David. It's me y/n from the club. We met yesterday and then had to go home since my friends were plastered.