I WISH YOU WOULD!!

You and your friends were playing spin the bottle. The rules were: if you landed on someone you had to make out, no matter who you land on and what your sexuality is.

Todd span the bottle and it landed on Zane. Zane grabbed Todd by the neck and made out with him for almost a minute.

Next was Corinna when she span the bottle it landed on Dom. Corinna leaned in for a make out which caused an intense make out session.

And after a few rounds it was finally your turn. When you span it, it ended on Matt. He pulled you to him before you had the chance to move over to him.

Davids expression fell and he looked really annoyed as Matts tongue moved in sync with yours.

When you pulled away you said. "Woah my lips are tingling from that." And you giggled and so did Matt and the rest of your friends apart from David.

Others were having their spins and there was a ton of making out.

And then finally it was Davids turn. When he span it, it landed on you. He gulped hard and looked deeply into your {instert your eye colour} eyes before lightly grabbing you chin and pressing your lips against his and then slipping his tongue into your mouth. Just like with Matt, your tongues were moving in perfect sync. After a while of making out, the two of you pulled away from each other.

"That one was intense." Zane smirked and all of you laughed.

An hour later everyone went home and you were there with David.

"About that kiss with Matt earlier." David started.

"What's wrong with it, it was just a game. I mean look, I kissed: Corinna, Liza, Suzy and made out with Brandon. And you're having a problem with the fact how I made out with Matt." You laughed. "I'm not your girlfriend, David Dobrik."

"I wish you would be." He said which made you freeze in one spot.

"What did you say?" You said quieter.

"I wish you would be my girlfriend, y/n..." he repeated.

"Are you asking me-" you started but he cut you off.

"Yes, will you be my girlfriend, y/n?" He asked.

You took a pause to process everything. "Yes of course Julian!!" You shouted because you knew how much call David Julian annoyed him and you liked doing it as well.

"Oh for fucks sake y/n." He laughed as he grabbed you into a tight hug.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys really enjoyed this story. I personally think I was good. And I really enjoyed writing it as well!! Please comment any story ideas in the comments!

Byeeeeeeeeeee