CORONA

⚠️DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS A SMUT SO JUST BE WARNED⚠️

You were laying in your bed alone and just looking through Instagram.  There was really nothing to do and your boyfriend was currently out so he couldn't come over.

You heard a ding on your phone so you quickly clicked on the notification to see if it was David but it was just your phone company texting you saying you wasted 3/4 of your data because your dumbass forgot to turn your internet on.

You kept scrolling through Instagram and got so bored you were about to fall asleep when you got a call from David that he was coming over.

You quickly cleaned up the house so he won't see the true you and waited for his arrival.

When he finally got to your door you noticed he was still wearing his mask he must've gotten used to it and forgot it was there.

You opened the door and looked deeply into David's dark brown eyes because that's all you could see that wasn't covered by the black material.

You gently wrapped your finger around the elastic material behind his ear and pulled the mask off revealing the rest of his face.

You admired his features before he pulled you towards him and placed his soft lips on yours.

You Wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you so that your bodies were almost in each other.

You pulled away and closed the door behind him. And went back to kissing him.

He moved His hands from your waist to your ass and gently squeezed it. You could feel him smirk against your lips. Finally, you felt as his lips delicately parted making his tongue go in your mouth.

Your tongues started moving in sync while his hands made their way to your thighs signalling you that he wanted to pick you up and so you obeyed his command.

You wrapped your legs around David's waist and he walked over to the couch. He dropped you onto the couch and got on top of you. You gently slid his shirt off of him and he did the same to you.

He unzipped your pants revealing your hot pink, lace panties underneath and pulled your pants off completely.

He slid his finger behind the panties. "I see you're wet." David said with a smirk before putting his lips back on your and gently sliding one finger into you.

"Two." You said through the kiss. And so he inserted the second one in.

"Of course Princess." He smirked as he started pumping his fingers in and out of you.

Quiet moans were escaping your mouth. A couple minutes of pumping later, David pulled his fingers out and picked you up to take you into your bedroom. He laid you on your bed and opened your first draw in your bedside table. From which he grabbed a silver packet.

He unzipped his pants and took them off. His hard on was very visible. He then slipped his boxers off, revealing it even more. With a fast move, the packet was opened and David was slipping the piece of rubber onto his dick.

He then spread your legs before thrusting himself deep inside of you. After that he just kept thrusting which made both of you moan loudly.

"David... Faster." You whispered and he obeyed your command and started going in and out faster.

After a while you felt a familiar knot appear in your stomach.

"Y/n I'm close." David moaned. Soon after that you felt yourself release onto him and he finished into the condom.

David dropped next to you after removing the filled uo piece of rubber and throwing it in the trash. Both of you were breathing heavily at this point. "Dave. I love you." You said as you placed a kiss on David's cheek.

"I love you too y/n." David responded.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Damn I miss those times where fucking twice a month was the norm for me and now corona fucked it up. So I gotta write a chapter about experiencing it. Damn that's sad. Anyway.

Wow how have I been inactive for 3 fucking months. That is actually crazy. I'm so sorry for being trash but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I'll see you soon.

Byeeee