CARDIGAN!!{1/3}

DISCLAIMER: Yes this mini three part series is in fact inspired by our girl Taylor and the story is copied from the story from those songs but I just turned Betty into Y/n Augusta/Augustine will stay as Augustine and then James of course will be David dobrik. So all the credit for this very mini series is going to Taylor Swift since it was her idea I just wanted to turn it into a fanfiction since it was just the perfect opportunity.

"Come on y/n. He isn't worth it." Natalie said through the door.

"IVE BEEN TELLING MYSELF THAT FOR THE PAST WEEK SINCE HE LEFT!" You screamed through your tears.

"You have to believe it babe."  Natalie said when hugging you. "Look, put your cardigan on and we'll have a girls night in a restaurant." She smiled warmly while passing you your cream cardigan that you got from your great grandmother.

You took it from her, held it closely to you and started sobbing into it. "I just- I just thought David was the one that he was the love of my life. Like I could truly feel it but I guess he preferred her." You said as tears ran down your face.

"Hey, he decided to chase two girls and ended up losing THE one." She said while hugging you close to her. "You're a queen girl. She's never going to be as good as you. He'll come running back to you you'll see." Natalie said which made you feel so much better.

"Ok. I'm going out with y'all." You smiled as Natalie walked out your room.

You put on some dark blue ripped a white crop top and then your beloved cardigan. You threw on some makeup, put your hair in a braid and walked out of your room.

"How did you even find out David even had another girl?" Natalie asked you as you were getting ready to leave.

"Ines told me, then David confirmed." You said in a sad tone.

"Hey don't be sad. Because sad backwards is das and das not good." Natalie said and gave you another hug.

"Thanks Nat." You smiled.

Finally you two gotten to the restaurant and you saw the rest of your group there such as Corinna, Kristen and Ines.

"Hey girls." You smiled when you sat with them.

"Hey y/n. I give you my biggest condolences." Kristen said. You looked at her confused. "For the death of that trashy relationship." She smiled. "No girl should be treated by no man like that."

"What dumbass even thinks that telling the girl will make everything better?" Corinna asked.

"Did he think he could make a love triangle? Like I get It your girl is Bi and she wouldn't mind being with a girl. But if you basically left her for a bitch. She ain't gonna be ok with that." Ines said.

"Wow. Ines really woke up and chose to speak facts." You said while clapping.

"Look. You don't need him. All you need is us. If anything get with Augustine as payback if they break up." Corinna said which made everyone laugh.

"Thanks guys. You really make every situation I go through better." You smiled.

"That's what we're here for babe." Natalie said.

You guys ordered food then sat back an talked a little more. You weren't talking much since you were so into the fruit pancakes you ordered.

"Does she eat pussy like that?" You heard a familiar voice. When you turned around you saw the one and only Zane Hijazi.

"ZANE!" You exclaimed and went to hug him. "I haven't seen you in so long!" You added.

"I know. It's been ages. I've heard what happened between you and David. He's a fucking dick for doing that." He said and hugged you closer.

You sighed in response then the two of you sat down at the table. You finished your meal and everyone did so too soon after. You then went to the beach with your childhood best friend Zane while everyone else went home.

"It's so peaceful out here. It makes you forget all the cruelty of life." You said. 

"It's cold too but we won't talk about that." Zane added which made both of you laugh.

"I'm so glad you're here Zane. I have no clue what I would do without you." You said and hugged him.

"I will always be here for you baby girl." He smiled while hugging you back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

More than one chapter in a span of a month I know crazy but there will be more coming since this is a 3 part series. It'll be from the point of view of each character that the song is based on sooo I hope you enjoy this trilogy!!

Byeeeee