HOLD TIGHT!!

*Disclaimer: the chapter you're about to read contains a smut so just be careful you read it*

You were sitting at you computer editing tomorrows video. It has been a very busy day for you and you just couldn't wait to finish editing the video, then jump in your bed and sleep. Meanwhile, your boyfriend was sitting in the other room editing HIS vlog.

You finally finished editing your vlog and decided to post it as private then publish it tomorrow. So you quickly did that and then walked out to see your boyfriend doing the same.

"I'm exhausted." You said as you laid down on the couch next to him.

"Me too." He said and kissed your forehead.

You two laid there in silence for a while until David made the first move of kissing your neck making you giggle.

"I thought you were exhausted Dobrik." You giggled pulling his face up to yours.

"Never for this." He winked and grabbed your face crashing your lips together. He then slipped his tongue in making a battle for dominance happen which he ended up winning.

He grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap, reconnecting the kiss. He slowly started to unbutton your pants and pulled the zip down. In a swift move he was able to take your pants off. He then proceeded to removing his pants, then your shirt and his. It didn't take long for the two of you to be left in almost nothing.

David pulled away and whispered in your ear. "I love you." He then started to kiss down along your jawline and down to your neck stopping at where your bra was.

He quickly unclipped it on the back and pulled it off and pushed it to the side. He quickly reattached his lips onto your chest and started placing purple marks as if he was claiming you his. Soft moans were escaping your mouth.

David then quickly pulled your panties off and stuck two fingers deep into you. You let out a loud moan as a result. He started moving them around in you and then pulled them out then pushing the back in. He soon found your g-spot and started pounding his fingers in and out. Loud moans were escaping your mouth until you reached your climax and arched your back in pleasure making all your juices squirt all over David's fingers.

Dave then removed them and licked them clean. "You taste amazing babe."

David sat up and you got on your knees in front of him. You smirked up at him and proceeded to pull his boxers down making his hard on hit his stomach making him hiss at the lack of restriction.

You then put all of him into your mouth until you couldn't fit anymore in. You pulled away and started licked the precum from the tip of him before putting all of him into your mouth again. David moaned at the contact and started moving your head up and down on him. He was moaning very loudly. You soon felt him twitch in your mouth so you pulled away. You swallowed the content of your mouth.

"You taste amazing babe." You repeated what he said earlier.

He quickly pulled you onto the bed. "Hold Tight babe, it's gonna be a bumpy ride." David smirked while putting a condom onto him.

He hovered above your entrance and without any other warning he went deep into you making you arch your back. You squeezed your eyes shut and he once again went so deep into you that his hips hit yours. The both of you were now moaning sometimes softly sometimes loudly.

David kept hitting your g-spot and you were starting to run out of breath and you were starting to reach your climax. You then soon came and David came into the condom.

"I missed this." David said a placed a kiss on your lips.

"I can't begin to explain how much I missed this." You giggled and kissed David again. "I love you so much." You said to him.

"I love you more. To the moon, back, and again, to the next galaxy, and the next, and back." He said which made you giggle again.

"You're so adorable Dave." You smiled and the two of you drifted away to sleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you enjoyed this. I haven't posted a smut in quite a while so I decided why not just go in (literally) with a good old smut.