RUMOUR!!

You decided to come home for a week leaving your friends in LA. Nothing much happened since you left Ohio apart from getting a boyfriend finally. You wanted to tell your family but didn't know how to tell them. One thing for sure was you did not want to tell them through a phone.  So 2 months went by of you and David dating without telling your family. Your biggest fear was them finding out through the news. In those two months, you also ended up dying your hair half black half blond for fun and then got attached to it so you ended up redying it whenever you needed to.

"Hey y/n. Did you know David Dobrik has a girlfriend?" You heard your little brother say.

Shit they know. "Oh does he? And who's that?" You asked while making yourself breakfast.

"Apparently Melanie Martinez." He said and you choked.

"Who? I didn't catch that." You said still coughing.

"Melanie Martinez..." He repeated.

"Oh damn well congrats to them. Surprisingly I have not met Melanie yet even though I hang out with David and them lot on a daily basis." You said.

"YOU KNOW DAVID?" Your little brother exclaimed excitedly.

"I live in Los Angeles obviously I do. Plus I'm really close with him." You smiled while stirring your coffee. Just then a notification appeared from your boyfriend.

David: morning beautiful

You blushed at the message.

"Ooo does someone have a crush on someone?" Your dad asked when he walked in.

"Kind of." You smiled.

David: y/n. I'm cold open the door.

You looked at the message confused then heard a knock on the door and ran over to it. There before your eyes stood your boyfriend.

"What are you doing here?" You asked while hugging him tightly.

"I wanted to see my dear Melanie." David said and giggled while kidding your forehead.

"Oh yeah forgot about that." You laughed.

"MOM DAD ITS DAVID DOBRIK!!" Your little brother exclaimed while running to the door. "Hi David."

"Hey there little guy." David said while messing with your brothers hair.

"Are you best friends with my sister?" He asked David.

"You could say that." David said and hugged you closer.

"But don't you have a girlfriend?" Your little brother asked confused.

"Yeah I do. But she doesn't need to know." David laughed and you poked him. "Ow." He responded in between his laughs. Your brother looked at both of you in disgust.

"Timmy. Notice how mel and me have the same hair colour. In fact she has pink hair not blond. So there's no way David was seen with Melanie. I'm that girl he's been seen with." You explained.

Your little brother looked at the two of you in shock. Then your parents walked in the room.

"Hello there David." Your dad said to your boyfriend.

"Hello sir." David smiled while shaking your dads hand.

"Just call me Jeremy. This is my wife Martha; Y/n's mom." Your dad said.

"Nice to meet you guys I'm your daughters boyfriend." David said and you froze.

"Don't act like we didn't know, y/n. It's obvious." Your mom said and you and David laughed.

"Oh so you didn't tell your parents? How embarrassing." David said nudging you.

"What am I meant to say? You know that influencer that gives out free cars and free phobias? Yeah I'm with him." You said and everyone in the room laughed. "Anyway you guys vibe imma go drink my coffee in silence." You said as you walked to the kitchen then to your patio.

"Aren't you gonna screw your boyfriend as a "I missed you"?" David asked upset and your parents were shocked by that.

"YOU CAN SCREW YOURSELF SINCE THATS SOMETHING YOURE PROBABLY MORE EXPERIENCED IN THAT!" You shouted and continued drinking your coffee and you heard screaming from laughter behind you.

"Screw you Melanie." You heard behind you unexpectedly which made you jump which spilled your coffee.

"SUCK MY DICK DAVID!" You shouted as the hot liquid started burning your legs.

"That's what you get for not sucking mine." David said while you got up to clean yourself.

"No sex for you mr." You said as you walked to your bedroom.

"Not even hand stuff?" David pouted.

"Not even hand stuff." You repeated.

After you changed David grabbed you from behind by your waist and kissed your neck.

"You're still sure?" David asked.

"Yes I am. Fuck you." You said while sitting down in your patio to enjoy the warmth that was created by the sun going through the glass.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ngl I have good plans for this chapter but as I went on it became worse and worse. Honestly this is probably one of my least favourite chapters. It was going good and then I screwed it up because I didn't know where to cut it short.

Anyway thank you for reading this chapter if you enjoyed it then I'm impressed but thank you for reading. I have another chapter in the making which will hopefully be better than this one.
Btw I just quickly wanted to share this screw up because it made me laugh. I was thinking what I should write after I'm done with the sentence and accidentally wrote this😂😂

  I was thinking what I should write after I'm done with the sentence and accidentally wrote this😂😂

See ya later. Byeeeee