QUARANTINE!!

You woke up at 3pm. It felt like the usual at this point so you didn't think much of it. In fact there was a part of you that wondered whether you're the only one up at such an "early" time. But the noises from the kitchen made you realise otherwise.

You, David and Natalie would always go to sleep around 5am and then wake up late in the afternoon. Your guys sleep schedule was really fucked up.

You decided to get up, after half an hour of scrolling through Instagram, to make your awakeness known to your roommates.

Your boyfriend was currently recording a tiktok with Natalie so you decided to tip toe to the kitchen to make food for yourself.

David noticed you and started singing.  "Don't be suspicious." You stopped in your tracks and couldn't hold in the laughter. "Morning babe." David said and got up to kiss you.

"Morning." You yawned before he got to you. "Uno till 5 is not a vibe." You said and David and Natalie just laughed.

"NOT A VIBE!" Natalie screamed from the other side of the room which made you laugh.

"Leave me alone for a second. I need to make breakfast and coffee and then I can function like the average human I am." You said and David giggled while kissing your cheek.

But before he walked away he whispered into your ear. "You're not average. You're amazing."

This made you smile.

You ate your breakfast and the took your half drank coffee to the living room. You placed it on the coffee table and before you could sit back, David grabbed you by your waist and pulled you towards him.

"Why are you so cute Dobrik?" You asked him.

"Cuz I'm an accessory to you." He smiled mischievously at you.

"Fuck you." You whispered And David laughed.

"I'm kidding." He said but you stayed silent. "I love you." He added but you kept quiet. "Do you wanna go fuck?"

"Yes please." You exclaimed and everyone laughed loudly. "I'm kidding we can do that later though." You said.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie or play a board game or a video game? What do you guys wanna do cuz I'm bored." Natalie said.

"Let's just watch a movie. David, get back in the kitchen and make us popcorn." You instructed.

"Why me?" He pouted.

"Cuz you're supposed to be the man in the house and we're damsels in distresses. So shoo." You nudged him off.

You guys heard the microwave go off when you were finishing your coffee.

"Here, damsels." David muttered under his breath. And so you gave him a mischievous smile. "Fuck you." He said he sat down.

"I know you love me." You said and put popcorn in your mouth. "What are we watching?" You asked with your mouth full.

"Lion King cuz I feel like crying." Natalie said as she pressed play on it.

You choked from her comment. "Are you ok?" You asked genuinely concerned. 

"Yeah I'm fine." Natalie laughed.

And so the movie started playing. Of course on the part where Mufasa died the three of you bursted out crying. You were cuddling David and realised Natalie was crying alone so you stretched your arm out so she can join the cuddle.

When the movie was over the three of you had bright red eyes as if you smoked a pound of weed each.

"Should we play a board game now?" David suggested.

"Sure." You replied. You grabbed the jar of suggestions and passed it to Natalie. "Your turn today to choose." You said.

So she put her hand in the jar mixed the papers up a bit and them pulled a paper out. "Monopoly." She said and folded the paper and then put it back in.

"Fuck yeah capitalism for the win." You exclaimed and the two around you laughed.

You picked your character and so did the rest. All the money was given out and so it was time to start.

David bought one the most expensive ones and you bought the other to piss him off.

David finally got on your dark blue one. "Oh for fucks sake." He muttered and you just chuckled as he passed you the fee.

Natalie was laughing at the scene but then landed on David's pink space. "This is a joke." She said all the laughter and happiness gone from her face.

"Yeah and a very funny one as well." David smiled.

You guys played for ages until 1am. Neither of you were tired. So you decided to watch another movie.

"Let's watch another Disney movie." You suggested.

"I'm down." Natalie said and played Aladdin.

"I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD." All three of you sang as the song started playing.

"I wish I had a boyfriend." You muttered and Natalie burst out laughing.

"You do." David said and smooshed  your face into his.

After the third movie you were passed out on top of David on the couch. So he decided to carry you to your bedroom. He gently placed you on your bed changed your clothes into pajamas.

He then quickly changed his clothes and jumped into bed next to you. He kissed your forehead before passing out.

And so that concluded another day in quarantine.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yeah I did write a story about this cuz why not. But I hope you guys are safe and enjoying your time in lockdown and you're staying inside. It'll be over soon. Hopefully.

But that's it for this chapter. I'll try to write more during this time but yeah. See you guys soon