MY ONE AND ONLY!!

⚠️DISCLAIMER!! The following chapter contains strong language and Imagination (and a fancy disclaimer) read it under your own... idk just there's a smut coming up that's all I have no clue what I was trying to do there⚠️

You and David were hanging out at a beach in Hawaii.

"David lets go play in the sea." You said with puppy dog eyes and sounding like a baby.

"Fine." He said with a giggle. "Are you sure your ring won't fall off?" David raised his eyebrow and let out a giggle.

"David, you got me one that's a tiny too small so it's fine." You laughed and pulled your fiancé into the water. "Also David, the waves here are very strong you have to be careful." You said to him.

"What do you mean they seem fine-" but before he could finish his sentence you pushed him with full force into the water.

"I told you the waves are strong." You laughed but then David pulled you to him and you were on top of him while he was three quarters under water.

You looked deeply into his nearly black eyes and pressed your lips against his.

You then pulled away after you remembered what situation you were in.

"Let's play in the sea and then go back to the beach house." You said to David as you stood up.

"Sure." He smiled to you as he caressed your cheek and pressed his lips against yours again.

You jumped over the waves, splashed around a bit, pushed around a bit and after like half an hour, you decided to get out and go back to your blanket.

"This was so much fun." David laughed and pulled you to him to hug you. "I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too." You smiled at him.

His arms were locked around you as if he didn't want to lose you or let you go.

Suddenly some girl walked up and ruined the moment.

"Oh my gosh is this David Dobrik?" She said to David. Dave sat up and looked at her.

"Yeah, and you are?" He asked her assuming she was a fan.

"Oh come on Davey don't be silly we dated for a little bit a while ago." She said as she sat down so close to him that nearly on his lap.

"Ok cool but that's the past, I have a fiancé now so could you please leave. You're my ex, she's my one and only." His words made you smile like an idiot.

He could literally just change your mood. Like when once you thought your whole world was falling apart, his presence made you smile and realise who you were going to spend the rest of your life with.

"You lost your chance to be with a perfection and you choose that thing?" She said pointing to you.

"Hey baby boo, at least she's real in every inch and not plastic anywhere." He raised his eyebrow and you tried to do your best to not laugh.

"So you're saying this is fake." She said.

"Pretty much." He shrugged and layed back down. "Now can you leave please you're blocking off the sun." He said.

"Ugh fuck you." She said.

"No thanks I'm engaged go find someone else." He said.

You wrapped your arm around his chest and pulled yourself closer to him.

"I love how open you are about us." You smiled up at him.

"It's like winning an award. You want to show it to as many people as you can." He smiled at you. "You're an award life was able to reward me and I've never been more thankful." He smiled to you and pressed his lips on yours.

"I don't deserve you David Dobrik." You said as you hugged strongly into his chest. "Let's maybe go back to the beach house." You said to David.

"Good idea." You two got up and packed your things, then made your way to the beach house.

When you got there you sat on the couch and just cuddled.

"You're such a teddy bear David." You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm your teddy bear." He giggled and interlocked his lips with yours.

You gave him permission to slip his tongue in. You sat there for what felt like ages just battling with your tongues. In the end, David won the battle. You giggled.

"Don't laugh I'm always the best and you know that." He smirked.

"Oh ok then. Fuck you David Dobrik." You laughed.

"I wish you would." He smirked and picked you up and connected your lips back together repeating the action you did just a moment ago.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and he took you to the bedroom.
He placed you on the bed and rapidly removed his t-shirt and pants to be left just in his boxers; and then he started removing your clothes that you had on.

He then started kissing every inch of your body, a silent moan escaped your mouth. David, when he noticed it, smirked.

He picked himself up and removed your bra, panties and his boxers.

He then lightly spread you legs as if you were made from very delicate material.

He hovered over your entrance before entering. When you felt him enter you, you let out a moan. He then started to go in and out of you slowly at first and the. Slowly speeding up, since he knew how you like it.

"Fuck David." You moaned as he hit your spot.

He then sped up his pace even more. The two of you were letting out either loud or quiet moans.

You were starting to reach your climax and so was David.

"Shit y/n I'm close." He moaned as he was still going but this time at an even faster pace.

"Me too." You said. And then the two of you came.

"I love you y/n." David said to you as he dropped on the bed next to you.

"I love you more." You said to him and kissed him on the lips.

"You're my one and only." He repeated the words he said earlier at the beach. You smiled and cuddled into his bare chest.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Soooo I think this is probably another one of my favourites 😂 I'm really liking my recent chapters I personally think I'm getting much better. Well if you look at where I started then you'll agree. Haha.

Anywayyyy I hope you enjoyed it, if you have any ideas for a chapter please leave it as a comment. And hopefully I'll see you next Time byeeee.