JULIAN(pt2)

I slowly turned around to reveal David standing behind me. "Hi, I'm Julian." He giggled.

"B-but-" I was confused I was stuttering and I didn't know what to say when I realised that it was David Dobrik.

"Yeah I know. 'But you said you were Julian.'" I responded, still in shock.

"Yeah I wanted you to not think that you were getting catfished by some creep pretending to be David Dobrik." He explained.

"O-oh. Now I get it." I said when I was finally able to speak.

"Do you wanna go in?" He said as he pointed to Taco Bell and then giggled.

"That's what she said. But yeah." I laughed. He nudged me and laughed.

We talked in Taco Bell and laughed and joked. "So Julian *giggles* how is youtube going?" I asked a serious question.

"It's good. I love it I love recording videos it's so much fun." He simply answered while taking a sip of his drink.

"I was thinking of starting my own career on YouTube. It looks like so much fun and I'd love to do it." I responded to him.

"Do it, if you want it like really bad you will be able to achieve it but if you're like 'eh I want it but I don't want it that much' then there's no way you'll get it." He said and I simply smiled. "Do you really want it because I can't read anything from your face expression?" He laughed.

"Yeah I do really want it it's just that you gave me hope." I said with a smile.

"Glad that I made someone smile and not scream 'DAVID GET IT OFF OF ME' or something similar." He burst out laughing and so did I.

"That's what she said." I burst out laughing.

"I already know we will get along perfectly." He laughed and he gave me a strong hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And this chapter was kind of a stretch of a way of telling you guys that I do YouTube videos and so that you guys can read another chapter of Julian 😂 there's also a link in my bio to my YouTube channel if you'd like to check it out.

I'm sorry for this terrible and short chapter but I hope you enjoyed this there may be another part to it if I have any ideas but yeah as you could see here the second they met I didn't have anymore ideas.