LOVER!!

You and David were secretly dating. You were doing so because you two wanted some privacy. But most importantly David didn't want the relationship to affect his career. He loved you very much but he was afraid what people's reaction would be. Nobody was actually suspecting you of dating David which was good.

"I think you should tell them." Jack said to David.

"Tell who what?" David replied clueless.

"That you and y/n are dating." Jack said and David sighed in response.

"I don't think It's a good idea-" David said but got cut off by his manager.

"I'm your manager Dobrik, I know what's good and right for your career. And besides if you keep this act on, you'll hurt y/n." Jack explained.

Jack was the only friend that knew about what was between you and David.

"I understand. How about I start throwing in signs that I'm dating someone but I won't reveal it till next week for so. For next weeks Friday/Saturday video." David explained to Jack.

"First you should edit this Mondays vlog before you think about next Fridays." Jack said to David.

"Shit you're right I forgot." David shouted and stormed out of the office. When David got home he noticed you were sitting on the couch in the living room. "She's so cute and calm." He smiled before busting into the room screaming making you scream.

"David, what the fuck?" You said after you calmed down.

"You were too peaceful." He said with a laugh.

"Still, fuck you David." You replied to him and put your phone in your pocket.

"I wanted to tell you something." David started and snuggled you into his chest. "I think we should tell everyone." He added.

"That we're-" David cut you off.

"Dating? Yes."

"But how will everyone react?" You asked in confusion.

"We'll never know until we try. So, ready to drop hints till next Fridays video?" He winked in your direction.

"Hell yeah." You replied with a smile.

David then started dropping hints. You were slightly busy that week so you weren't able to see what was going on until a video showed up.

On Fridays vlog, David hinted at dating someone. Here were some of the comments:

person: 2:52 David said he's not single!!!!!!!!! #Datalie!!

person2: 2:53 David finally got a girlfriend?? We all know damn well who it is *in Davids voice* NATALIE

person3: So David and Natalie are dating!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

person4: Everyone in the comments assuming Davids dating Natalie... Just saying I don't hate them or anything but somethings telling me it's not Natalie.

Y/n: 2:51 David you have a girlfriend? You never told me anything.

The comments were making everyone laugh and everyone was asking David who his secret girlfriend was, but he told them to wait.

Mondays vlog quickly came by and David dropped another hint but this time you were also in the vlog.

person5: Y/n and David making a vlog together trying to tell us they're together. We all know Davids with Natalie. GTFO Y/n.