TRY!!

You and David were childhood best friends from Kosice but you moved to Chicago 2 years after David and after that the two of you have not been separable ever since. When David was moving to LA you came with him and never left his side and always have been there for him.

You and David were planning a mischievous plan on your friends. They were all in Jason's house talking and hanging out.

You and David have been planning this surprise ever since you got yourself a paintball gun. 

The two of you were sitting in David's Tesla sharing out the paint balls.

"So when are you getting a flamethrower?" David asked while loading his gun.

"It's on it's way so that's for next vlog." You smiled at David while also loading your gun. You then pointed your gun up at the ceiling of his Tesla and test shot it.

"You're cleaning that up you do realize it?" David said doing the same thing that you just did.

"You're cleaning that up you do realize it?" You repeated his words and the two of you were laughing.

"NATALIE!" You two shouted in unison and laughed even harder.

"Let's go before they think we're smoking weed and not sharing." David said and put his camera on the dashboard in front of you two.  "So Y/n just got herself a paintball gun and you know we have to test it out." David said to the camera.

"And who better to test it out on than the vlog squad?" You said as you loaded the gun and David laughed into the camera while you smirked.

David took his camera off the dash board and loaded the gun. "Ready?" He said before opening the door.

"Yes." You smiled and then he turned the camera on while the two of you dramatically left the tesla. David opened the door to the house and said. "Whats up mother fuckers?" And the two of you started shooting everyone in the room. Soon the room was covered in yellow paint.

"David, Y/n what the fuck?" Erin exclaimed confused.

"You turned her to your side now?" Jason said while wiping the paint off.

"The truth is, I've always been like that I just never had a way of showing it off." You laughed and noticed you had one more ball left in the paintball gun. You saw that David wasn't looking so you took the chance to shoot him in the thigh.

"FUCK!" He screamed from the pain. While everyone was laughing as hard as they could. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" He screamed at you but you collapsed onto the floor laughing.

"Fucking Slovaks." Zane laughed.

"It's in our European blood." You said when you finally stopped laughing.

"Makes so much sense." Corinna said.

"I'm getting you back for this you do realize?" David said when the pain finally wore off.

"Try." You winked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sooooo it's really been a while since I updated. I wrote an amazing story and then I went back to finish it and realized everything got deleted so I gave up with it.

But yeah it's been so long that I managed to get a boyfriend in that time which is surprising someone wants me

Anyway thank you for reading and hopefully you'll tune next time!! Byeee