MR DOBRIK!!(SHE REALLY DID THIS)

You have graduated from College and you were now deciding to move to another state. You have been really excited about this already. Everything was planned everything was bought. Now came the difficult part, saying goodbye to everyone.

You were driving around Vernon Hills saying goodbye to your friends, yet you know that you weren't saying goodbye forever.

Finally when you thought you were done, you saw your favourite teacher walk by.

He was your favourite teacher in college, he taught you filming lessons. He was really sweet (and pretty attractive too). He wasn't too much older than you either. He just started his teaching career as well. His name was Mr Dobrik.

"Hello Dobrik." You said as you got to the other side of the road.

"Hello y/n. You know you can call me David at this point since you're not a student anymore?" He giggled lightly.

"Ok then... David." You replied with a giggle.

"What are you planning to do now that you finished school?" He smiled and scratched his neck.

"I'm moving out to LA I'm planning on trying YouTube for myself." You smiled. As you shown him a picture of your apartment.

"I remember how I wanted to go there. I still do don't get me wrong but it's like, I just can't." He tried explaining.

"It's my dream to move there and I'm doing currently everything I can to move there. And I'm so excited." You smiled. And then you noticed a frown form on his face. "What's wrong?" You said to him.

"I have never wanted to be a teacher. My parents have always wanted me to be a teacher, but I would always say no. Then when my parents got in that car accident I told myself 'I have to do this, I want to make them proud.' And this is where I am now, doing what I never wanted to do." He said sadly. "I always wanted to become a comedian or make videos for as long as I can remember, but then the accident came along which left me with my grandparents and this happened." He added.

"When was the accident? Sorry to bring it up." At this point you kind of forgot that he was your old teacher.

"It's fine. It happened nearly 10 years ago." He replied. "I was pretty attached to them. I remember that day like it was yesterday, they asked me whether I want to go shopping with them and I replied no. Little did I know that was the last time I would ever speak to them or hear their voice." Tears started building up in his eyes and his voice would crack a bit when he talked. "I remember getting a call from 'my dad' and answering it innocently, but it was a random person that found them after they got hit by a truck." After he couldn't let anymore tear stay in and tears started pouring out of his eyes.

You couldn't bare to see him in that state so you hugged him tighter than anyone ever, he returned the hug.

"I'm so sorry Do- David about that." You said to him. "It's just crazy how something like this can happen but, why didn't you become a comedian? That was your dream until- you know." You said to him.

"I wanted to make them proud." He replied wiping his tears away.

"I think they would be more proud of you if you followed your dream." You said to him.

"You think so?"

"Of course."

"When are you leaving to La?" He asked.

"Tomorrow." You replied.

"Ok good, do you have any roommates?" He asked you. Which slightly confused you.

"No..." You replied clueless.

"Then you'll have one because I'm joining you. Screw this teaching bullshit." He smiled. "Sorry mom, sorry dad, but I'm gonna do what I dreamed of." He said looking up to the sky.

You smiled at how he became eager to make his dream become reality.

"So you know how you graduated and you're not my student anymore?" He smirked in your direction.

"Yeah?" You smiled.

And before you knew it your lips were connected.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sooooo it definitely didn't take me ages to write this what do you mean by that?😂 I'm kidding but thank you so much for 22k views I realised I don't actually ever thank you guys for reading the(well I kind of do but you know what I mean). Please comment which story/ies is/are your favourite!!!!

Mine would be Lotus, She's mine and I'm sorry.

Please go ahead and comment your favourites so far!!

But thank you so much for reading guys!!!!!