JULIAN!!

*Your POV*

I woke up late in the morning, due to my phone buzzing. I tried to remember what happened last night, but all of it was a blur. I then remembered going to a club with my best friend, Natalie, so in a swift motion I checked whether there was anyone next to me; there luckily wasn't. When I went to check my phone I noticed a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey, we met at the club last night, you were pretty intoxicated so I asked your friend for your phone number. I really hope this isn't weird.

Me:Uhm... hello? Who exactly are you?

Unknown: My name is Julian, like I said we met at the club and you probably don't remember me at all😅

Me: this is kinda weird. I'm y/n by the way.

Julian: So tell me something about yourself

Me: I'm having the worst hangover I ever had right now

Julian: yeah i can tell from they state that I met you in yesterday

Me: they say first impressions matter, but you literally got out of your way to text me 👏🏻

Julian: are you doing anything later?

Me: nope just chilling like a villain you know what I'm saying?😝😂

Julian: yep😂 would you like to hangout later on today?

Me: yep sure sound great.

Julian: when will it be fine for you?

Me: in two hours?

Julian: sure, sounds good to me.

Me: Taco Bell?

Julian: Yup sure see ya then, cuz I got some work to do

Me: ok see you later

I finally put my phone down and realised how late it was already. I decided to go downstairs and make myself a breakfast and then get my self/life together.

After hours and hours (ok not that long) I finally looked somewhat normal. I wore a black t-shirt with black jeans, because I'm very original.

I suddenly heard my phone buzz and Julian's name showed up on the screen.

Julian: Hey are you ready yet?

Me: yep, just gotta check my alcohol level and then I'll be able to go

Julian: good to know😂

Me: at least I'm not trying to get into a car accident or if a cop pulls over me, they won't have anything against me.

Julian: Touché

Me: yeah😂 so it's 0% so I'm fine and hopefully I'll see you in a bit.

Julian: Yup can't wait to see you😊

Me: that sounds super creepy but whatever I'll just get ready and leave the house.

Julian: ok😂 see ya

I put my shoes on and made my way over to my white Mercedes. The trip was ok very calm, no traffic, I don't know why you would care to know the information but here it is anyway.

When I finally got to Taco Bell, I noticed a group of people standing around someone. I couldn't really see who that was from where I was standing, but I honestly couldn't care less the crowd was way too small for it to be a celebrity so probably another YouTuber. I got used to it at this point from living in Los Angeles. I decided to ask Julian where he was.

Me: Hey, dude where are you? I'm here at Taco Bell and there's like some kind of meet and greet here

Julian: yep I can see that too. Wait where are you I'll try to see you

Me: literally at the parking lot.

I then noticed how the crowd has disappeared and the person was revealed. And as if by magic, it was a YouTuber. Specifically David Dobrik. I smiled and waved to him and he did the same in return.

Me: Julian seriously where are you?

I then noticed that David looked down at his phone as if he received a text message. Then I thought for a second, wait, so I just texted Julian and David looked at his phone as if he received a text message. I also don't see anyone here apart from us... AND DAVIDS MIDDLE NAME IS JULIAN. I was so shocked and had to text Julian immediately.

Me: wait, Julian, are you?

And before I could finish I noticed David was gone, I then thought once again, maybe it's not David, but then I heard from next to me.

"Am I what?"
————————————————————
It's kind of like a cliffhanger but you probably know who Julian is😂 If you want a part two please leave a ⭐️ and if you don't I will probably still upload it anyway 😂 anyway thank you for reading and hopefully I'll see you next time bye.