CRUEL SUMMER!!(THIS MADE YOU CRY)

David and you were best friends for the longest time. And thats pretty much the whole back story, lets cut to the good part now...

You and David were driving back - wait - you and David were taking an uber home because you two had too much fun at a party and were very drunk. You two suddenly then started arguing about no one knows what. But it did make the uber driver feel a little weird.

But all that anyone could catch from the argument was you screaming. "You're a fucking bad boy!" Which you followed by crying.

"Sure, cry like a baby in the back of the car." David rolled his eyes and looked outside the window. Soon you two had to leave since you were outside Davids mansion.

You called Corinna and asked her to pick you up and take you to her apartment. She agreed and soon you were in her apartment.

You explained everything to her but she noticed you were drunk.

"Maybe you two should talk it out when you're a little less drunk?" She asked you while she pushed Carl off who was continously humping your leg.

"No i'll never speak to that cunt ever again! He's a piece of shit who cares only about his vlog and uses us as his puppets." You shouted crying.

Weeks have passed and you still haven't spoke to David. Neither of you was trying to reach out to talk it out.

All your friends were losing patience at this point.

"Talk it the fuck out." They kept repeating. "It's almost autumn what the fuck?"

"It's a cruel summer! Deal with it! You would always shout back.

The thing is it really was a cruel summer for the both of you.

Finally is the first few days of september, you finally decided to speak to David.

When you rang the doorbell, luckily Natalie opened the door.

"Hi y/n." She smiled and gave you a hug.

"Hi Natalie." You smiled and returned the hug. "Is David home?" You asked but David then busted through the door.

"NATALIE! GO CHECK MY EMAIL!" He noticed and then noticed you. "Oh look who the cat dragged in." He said calmy with a grin. "Long time no see y/l/n."

"Vice versa Dobrik." You replied to him.

"So what brings you here?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I wanted to talk about what happened in July." You said.

You two tried to sort things out but soon both of you knew the conversation wasn't going anywhere. And ended up turning into a heated argument.

David then turned around and started walking away.

"I love you ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?" You screamed through tears. Once you realised what you said you covered your mouth in shock.

David turned around to face you but wasn't actually looking. Then, he looked up grinning like a devil. " He asked you not taking the grin off his face. You gulped hard and nodded. "Love you too." He replied and kissed you.

After that, the two of you lost contact since you just didn't get along. Yout friends gave up on trying to get the two of you to talk it out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Soooooo I don't know whether its one of my best stories but the references are great. I was listening to Cruel Summer and got this idea and just wrote it down.

Also i just watched descendants 3 and lets just pretend I was wrong about the reaction I will have when I see Cameron in that movie... RIP Cameron, you were hoestly the sunshine of this earth. 🌞 It's so empty without you here with us. We miss you so fucking much ❤️