TEACHERS PET!!

⚠️A smut is going to be featured in this chapter. Yes. Again. Enjoy. I hope you will tbh. I'm doing it kind of like teachers pet to be honest⚠️

You watched the lesson drag as your chemistry teacher was reteaching how to balance the equation cuz you dumb ass seniors forgot.

"Mr Dobrik. What element is that?" Josh asked.

"That's oxygen." Your teacher replied CLEARLY fed up.

"I quit." Miranda said and walked out. And two seconds later she walked back in. "Wait no. I need this for the finals."

"What's the chemical symbol for Sodium?" Zane asked.

"Zane, you have a periodic table in front of you. It's Na." Dobrik replied.

Soon the bell rang and in a span of two seconds there was no one in the class apart from you.

"Fuck me." Mr Dobrik sighed.

"Fun lesson wasn't it." You said as you walked over to the desk.

"You guys are 11 or 18?" Dobrik said with a slight giggle.

"Let's hope 18." You said while looking into your teachers eyes.

"You have an hour lunch. Are you sure you wanna spend it here?" He said with a grin.

"More than sure." You winked. 

Dobrik stood up and closed the blinds. While you sat on his desk. He then went over to the door and locked it. And then walked up to you.

He grabbed you by the waist to pull you off the desk and then pulled you towards him and connected your lips and slipped his tongue in.

Your tongues started fighting for dominance and you won. Dobrik pulled away and started to unbutton your shirt.

You did the same to him and started kissing his chest and sucking on some area leaving reddish purple marks behind.

You started kissing down his torso and soon you were at his pants. You swiftly undone his Belt and then his zip and pulled his pants down. The bulge in his boxers was now very visible. So, you pulled his boxers down making his hard on slap his stomach making him hiss.

You went on your knees and took all of him into your mouth. You were moving up and down on him and you could see him breathing heavily not trying to let out a moan so that no one hears you two.

After a while of moving up and Down of him, you felt him click in your mouth and pulled away. You swallowed the content of your mouth and then looked at him innocently.

"Fuck I forget how good you are sometimes." He said And you quickly stood up and connected your lips.

He unzipped and pulled your skirt down. He the proceeded to pull your panties off he grabbed a condom from his drawer. He quickly opened it and slipped it on. Then picked you up and moved you to his desk and played you on it.

He then spread your legs and pushed himself deep into you. He started pulling in and out pounding harder and harder each time.

Quiet moans kept escaping both your mouths even though the two of you were trying to stay quiet.

Dobrik was thrusting really hard and quickly at this point and you were starting to feel the familiar knot in your stomach.

"Fuck David. I'm close." You whispered.

Dobrik then soon came into the rubber material And you on his desk.

"Shit. Well now I gotta clean this up." David said while looking at the mess you two created.

"Let's be thankful it wasn't on any test papers." You laughed while putting your clothes on. "I have 30 minutes left of break." You said and checked yourself out in the mirror only to see that you look like a hurricane just hit you.

"We need to do this more often. Do you want me to "tutor" you?" David giggled while wrapping his arms around you and burying his face in your shoulders.

"I'm down." You giggled back and placed a kiss on his lips.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So yeah. This is another smut. I have a story In the drafts that I'm working on that's not a smut but I keep being in the mood for a smut so that's that.

But I hope you enjoyed. I enjoyed writing this honestly this was an interesting rollercoaster. But see ya in the next chapter