BAD BOY!!

⚠️ANOTHER SMUT IS GOING TO COME AT YOU LIKE "Hey guys what up it's your boy smut. Coming at you!" SO YEAH BE READY⚠️

You had to go over to the schools bad boys house because you were his tutor because of his low grades and your A's.

You looked at his house, it was huge in comparison to yours. You took a deep breath before knocking on the glass door.

"Hi." David said clearly bored.

"Let's get this over and done with, Dobrik." You said to the him.

"So what are we doing?" He asked as he lead you to his bedroom.

"English?" You asked him.

"You literally chose the most boring subject possible." He rolled his eyes.

"It's because your grade is the worst in it." You said as you put all your things on the desk. "Lit or Lang?" You asked him.

"What?" He replied confused.

"English literature or English language?" You rolled your eyes.

"Um literature it's more interesting that language." Dave replied.

"Alright." You said as you took all the literature stuff out.

"Hm Jekyll and Hyde how fun." He rolled his eyes.

"I like it." You said as you prepared everything.

"Well you do but I don't. I'm not sure if you know but we're two separate people." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes so much or they'll fall out." You laughed.

"No they won't." He laughed. "Anyway so what will we do today?" He asked.

"Context." You replied.

"How about something else?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Like what?" You replied as you were looking for context in revision books.

"You." He simply replied, stood up and wrapped his arms around your waist as he was kissing the back of your neck. It sent shivers down your spine.

"David do I have been told to help you." You said as you turned around.

"Won't you." He said as he looked into your eyes.

"Well technically it won't help you study." You giggled.

"I don't care." He said and in a swift mood he grabbed your body and started to kiss you passionately.

He was then able to slip his tongue in. Half of you didn't want this because you knew it wasn't what you came for, but the other half that was winning over wanted it more than anything. I mean who else wouldn't want to have sex with the hottest bad boy in school.

He then pushed you towards and onto his bed and in a rapid motion he took his pants and shirt off so he was only in his boxers.

He then looked at you and bit his lip. Then started removing every part of your clothing. Leaving you in your bra and panties. He once again took a look at you licked his lips.

"Stop staring and just fuck me already." You said as you reached up to his and interlocked lips letting his tongue into your mouth.

In a swift move he removed the remaining clothing that was left on both of you and slipped a condom on, then hovered above you.

For the last time, he took his one last look at you before going into you. You shut your eyes in pleasure.

He pulled out and then went back in. He noticed how you were enjoying it so he sped up and started thrusting harder and faster making loud moans escape both, yours and his mouth.

You were slowly starting to reach your climax and so was he. "I-I'm c-close." You moaned.

"S-So am i." He moaned back.

And then the two of you came. David dropped on the bed next to you and said. "This is the kind of tuition I love." He said while breathing heavily.

"With this type of tuition we'll never get anything done." You laughed and kissed David.

"Look it is like tuition technically. Think about it, inspector calls: Gerald and Daisy. They fucked and so did we." He let out a laugh.

"I hate you." You laughed and went back to kissing David with tongue.

Suddenly the two of you heard the front door open. "Honey we're home." You two heard it loud and clear, it was davids parents.

"Shit shit shit shit shit." David cursed as the two of you quickly put your clothes on and opened a window.

The two of you sat at the desk and quickly started to study. You then heard the door open. "So you see, the author used Victorian hypocrisy to write this." You explained as Davids parents walked in.

"Wow you're a great teacher, would you like to come more often to help David? And sorry we came later but you see we had some things to do." Davids mom explained.

"It's fine it's completely understandable. And if David wants I can tutor him more often." You said as you looked at David.

David turned to you and smirked. "I'd love to." He replied.

A sudden look of surprise showed up on Davids moms face. "You're an angel sent from heaven dear." She said.

"I'm guessing he just really enjoys my company." You giggled.

"In no time he'll be able to improve his grades." His mom smiled. "Thank you so much." She said and then left.

"At least we didn't look suspicious." David whispered.

"Yeah." You replied and leaned in to kiss David.

"Maybe there'll be something more here rather than just you being my tutor." David raised his eyebrow.

"Maybe." You giggled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sooooo I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was not a usual smut where there's a whole story then they fuck and the end. It was I think a little bit better with how it was structured but yeah. Anyway thank you so much for reading and hopefully you'll check back next time when I upload but for now. Byeeee